• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Literally any Pokemon you want (Closed Whilst Trading)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pietrovitch9567

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yo, it's your favorite fairy gym leader here on Perfect Pokemon and I'm here for a proposition for y'all if you're interested :3 So, here's the deal, I wanna amass an army of Magikarp from numerous people from around the world in all sorts of varying conditions. Yup, that's it. Just a Magikarp.

And here's the cooler thing, you want a pokemon, I can get you it :3 Literally any pokemon (apart from volcanion obviously) and I can get it to you :3 Keep in mind, certain pokemon will not have the hexagon and so will not be able to be used in random battles or tournaments, but hey, they still count for your pokedex :D

So, TL;DR, I have any pokemon you want, you owe me a magikarp :3 I'll do the weeks trade offers on the weekend, so if you don't get a pokemon immediately, do not worry, I'll get to you :3
My FC btw is - 0104 2653 4228

Many thanks for the 'karps :3
Hey, any chance you can give me a Treecko, I'll give you your precious Magikarp, My FC 1135-1082-7317 IGN Petrovio

Status
Not open for further replies.