• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Lol Pokemon Shenanigans

DBUXMASTER

Youngster Joey
Credits
If I had to suffer, you're going to suffer with me.
691d40b685.jpg
Why God! Why....

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Higana: "Umm, Haruka how do I hold on to Lord Rayquaza?"
Haruka: "Just don't think about it, Higana"
Pok%C3%A9mon.240.1803569.jpg

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
@DBUXMASTER umm, just so you know that double posting isn't okay in the forums unless its a strategy guide. please use the edit function instead of posting a second time. Also try to post some pokemon shenanigans too, Val and I would appreciate it.

DBUXMASTER

Youngster Joey
Credits
@DBUXMASTER umm, just so you know that double posting isn't okay in the forums unless its a strategy guide. please use the edit function instead of posting a second time. Also try to post some pokemon shenanigans too, Val and I would appreciate it.
Sorry I didn't know, I will just edit in the future. Keep up the good work. Wait I just did it again f**k.

Embry

Youngster Joey
Credits
Only post one image or video per post. You may post again if another person posted after your post to avoid rampant double-posting.

If it's been a day after your post, you may post again, even if you hit a double-post - but do not abuse this.

Here's a thread to post GIFs.
General Shenanigans

A friend sent this to me and I wanted to share the series. It's like a crossover between South Park animation/themes & Pokemon.

I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF SO HARD!! HAHAHA :roflmao:

testing