• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking For a Mew

CrabCake25

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello. I am looking to trade for a Mew. I have a Shiny Groudon i am willing to trade for one. As well as a shiny Korean Wailmer that i would throw in just for the heck of it.

Also sorry if i did anything wrong while making this thread as i am new.

SimulatedComa

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a couple of event Mews from 2010 OT:FAL2010, it is lvl5 with no alterations made to it.

I also have one given out by Gamefreak I think, it is lvl100 and again I have not altered it in any way.

Fallout501st

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a couple of event Mews from 2010 OT:FAL2010, it is lvl5 with no alterations made to it.

I also have one given out by Gamefreak I think, it is lvl100 and again I have not altered it in any way.
Is there anything you would want for one of those extra mews I've been looking for one?

SimulatedComa

Youngster Joey
Credits
At the moment I am not really looking for anything, how about we trade one of my Mews for one of your throwaways and later on down the line you maybe help some else out.

Which of the Mews would you like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fallout501st

Youngster Joey
Credits
At the moment I am not really looking for anything, how about we trade one of my Mews for one of your throwaways and later on down the line you maybe help some else out.

Just want to say I appreciate that and level 100 if not any is fine

Maknaee

Youngster Joey
Credits

I have an extra arceus/genesect/keldeo I can trade for one of the mews!

testing