• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Looking for HA Gible/Gabite/Garchomp

MetaRaven135

Youngster Joey
Credits
So, as the title says, I'm looking to buy anything from the Gible line with the ability Rough Skin. This is the only attribute I absolutely need, but if you can offer any of the following, I'd be even more happy:
  • Female
  • Jolly nature
  • 0 EVs
  • No nickname
I'd also prefer legit mons over genned mons as I plan to use either it or its offspring competitively and I wouldn't want to risk failing a hack check.

Rodrigo2407

Youngster Joey
Credits
The hack check only fails if the Pokémon doesn't have your Original Trainer, Trainer ID and Secret ID (Which can be viewed with a 3rd Party Program like PKHeX), and obviously, the Pokémon is not legal (Garchomps with Fly or Ratattas in Cherish Balls).

I can sell you a genned Garchomp for 60 PC if you want, with everything you need. Its gonna be legal and pass the hack check.

testing