• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking for HA Pyroar and normal Meowth

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello there.

As the title says Im looking for those two pokemon. I have some HA pokemon to trade (Vulpix - both alolan and normal, Chimchar, Froakie, Eggecute, Mereanie, Bulbasaur, Lapras, Rockruff, Eevee and few more..), 5IV own tempo Rockruffs and maybe some shiny mons if the offer is good enough.

Thanks for all offers :)

Uptade! - already got the Pyroar, still looking for the normal Meowth :)

Last edited:

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm interested in the HA Chimchar. I can hook you up with the pyroar.

I already have the HA Pyroar as said in the uptade :)...but thanks :) Ive already bred few and got 3 6IV jolly females, 4 more IV with drops in sp.atk....
I could still get u the Chimchar if you offer me something nice :) I like good HA pokes :)

Guillermo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Whoops, I'm sorry! Didn't see the update.

As for the pokes with HA for Chimchar I can offer you the following:

Solar Power Charmander
Magician Fennekin
Protean Froakie
Regenerator Marienie
Sheer Force Nidoran (Male)
Speed Boost Torchic
Anticipation Eevee
Prankster Riolu
Imposter 4 IV Ditto
Rock Head Cubone
Harvest Phantump/Trevenant (Great for starting infinite SOS battles, since it learns Skill Swap and Trick from the tutors)
Own Tempo Rockruff
Tangled Feet Pidgey
Snow Warning Alolan Vulpix
Regenerator Fungoos
Contrary Snivy
Sheer Force Totodile

And those are the ones on the top of my mind. Interested in any of them?

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wow that is very nice set of pokemon you have there. Im actually interested in 3 of them. So teoretically tell me what youd be interested in :) I have more HA pokes I didnt list there:

speed boost Venipede
huge power Maril, contrary Fomantis
Flame body Ponyta
moxie Bagon
prankster Purrloin
telepathy Ralts
defiant Piplup
unburder Treecko
marvel scale Dratini
and now also 3 6IV moxie jolly Litleos :)

I would be interested in contrary Snivy, solar power Charmander and prankster Riolu :)

Guillermo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Uuh nice! By any chance you dont want a 4th one? Im interested in Chimchar, Piplup, Treecko an Dratini

I appear as guillo and my FC is 3325-2509-9399

Any natures prefered for the pokes?

Guillermo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Also, Right now they are giving in PokeBank the 3 Alolan starters with HA, I already have them so I can breed them if you dont have the pokebank (Long Reach Decidueye, Intimidate Incineroar, Liquid Voice Primarina

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wow theyr all nice :O Of course Ill get those to u :)...I dont care for nature and Ivs really :)...Once I get interested in it then Ill breed for it on my own, but thanks :)

The long reach Decidueye/Rowlet sounds nice :)

My FC should be on my profile :) Just let me quickly breed for those you asked for :)

Guillermo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yup, I'm in the same, breeding the ones you want :) Give me a few minutes and then we trade :)

I'll breed you the 3 alolan starters (just give me trash for the other 2)... No one should miss the chance for those 3

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks a lot for the trade :) The Litleo and Feebas are competitively bred mons :), though I wanted to fish out a prism scale for the Feebas in mean time :/ Sorry for that :(

testing