• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking for Jolly Rockruff (Own Tempo)

Damienloves

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys,

Im very new to here, and also just started Ultra Moon few days ago...

I just realise I missed the Dusk Rockruff event....It would be very helpful if I can get an Own Tempo rock ruff ~~~~
Also it would be better if it is Jolly nature...

Not sure what I can trade here, but do let me know what Pokemon you need in return..
Thanks

Nitsu Agni

Youngster Joey
Credits
No problem at all :)....dont you want a steadfast rockruff too? Ive been breeding those before and I have lots of those :)
Hello. Um.... I heard you were offering Own Tempo Rockruffs. I was wondering if you’d like to trade for one. I’ve got both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon versions, and I was planning on having a own Tempo rockruff for both of my teams. I have Pokemon with the Pokerus status if that would be an equivalent exchange. Would that be alright? My friend codes are listed on my profile by the by.

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello. Um.... I heard you were offering Own Tempo Rockruffs. I was wondering if you’d like to trade for one. I’ve got both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon versions, and I was planning on having a own Tempo rockruff for both of my teams. I have Pokemon with the Pokerus status if that would be an equivalent exchange. Would that be alright? My friend codes are listed on my profile by the by.

Sure I dont have a problem :) I ll log in tomo afternoon and text you here :)

Skool

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey. I have whole box of jolly Rockruffs wit ha :) Tell me your FC and Ill give you one :)
Hope I'm not to late, I've been looking for a long time for a own tempo rockruff. You would help me out alot if you could trade me one. I don't have a special pokemon to trade, so i hope you accept it. My friendcode: 5387 - 3189 - 1311. I hope to hear from you, thanks in advance!

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hope I'm not to late, I've been looking for a long time for a own tempo rockruff. You would help me out alot if you could trade me one. I don't have a special pokemon to trade, so i hope you accept it. My friendcode: 5387 - 3189 - 1311. I hope to hear from you, thanks in advance!
Sure I have no problem with that. Im adding you right now :) My FC should be in my profile

christian hansen

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey. I have whole box of jolly Rockruffs wit ha :) Tell me your FC and Ill give you one :)

hi sara , my name is hansen. i just start play ultra sun yesterday and i just know that the rockruff event already end. i really want to raise dusk form lycanrock. would you trade me one, right now i dont have many pokemon but ill look for what you want to trade. thankyou

My FC : 2810 - 2517 - 3134.

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sure. I still have 4 left. Im just chaining for shiny eevee right now... Im at 341 and still nothing :D I dont want to break that chain so if you would be so nice and wait till I get it.