• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Looking for Mythical Pokemon... :D

Nathan0808

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone! I'm new to the page and I'm looking to trade for mythical Pokemon. I do not care if they are gen or hacked I just want to collect them all. The game I carry all my Pokemon on is Ultra sun/moon. I will list the Pokemon I am looking for and the most desirable Pokemon I have to trade. I am not going to list all Pokemon I have to offer but if you are looking for something don't hesitate to ask. If we can make a deal I will send friend code. I'm free 24/7 so lets make this happen! Thanks everyone!

Remember ONLY Ultra Sun and Moon please! I am possibly willing to do 2 for 1 but will want the mythical on the first trade so i dont get screwed. Thanks again :D

Pokemon I need:
Manaphy, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloette, Genesect, Diancie, Volcanion, Marshadow.

Shiny's for trade:
Gabite
LV 100 Silvally
LV 100 Thundurus
Tapu Koko
Nuzleaf
Absol
2X Chansey
Buneary
Luducolo
Swanna

Legends for trade:
3X Latias
Tapu Bulu
Regigigas
Tapu Fini
Moltres
Regice
Terrakion
Guzzlord
Yveltal
LV 100 Victini
Deoxys
Nihilego
Azelf
Kartana

4/5/6 IV Pokemon for trade:
Rotom
Skymory
Smergal
Aegislash
Golduck
Mimikyu
Charizard

Dakshi97

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a keldeo lvl 100 for thundarus
Hello everyone! I'm new to the page and I'm looking to trade for mythical Pokemon. I do not care if they are gen or hacked I just want to collect them all. The game I carry all my Pokemon on is Ultra sun/moon. I will list the Pokemon I am looking for and the most desirable Pokemon I have to trade. I am not going to list all Pokemon I have to offer but if you are looking for something don't hesitate to ask. If we can make a deal I will send friend code. I'm free 24/7 so lets make this happen! Thanks everyone!

Remember ONLY Ultra Sun and Moon please! I am possibly willing to do 2 for 1 but will want the mythical on the first trade so i dont get screwed. Thanks again :D

Pokemon I need:
Manaphy, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloette, Genesect, Diancie, Volcanion, Marshadow.

Shiny's for trade:
Gabite
LV 100 Silvally
LV 100 Thundurus
Tapu Koko
Nuzleaf
Absol
2X Chansey
Buneary
Luducolo
Swanna

Legends for trade: