• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking for rnger who can create me a zubat in hg ss

Start----Finish

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello
I strongly need your help. I need person, who can create me a pokemon in heart gold and soul silver, using rng. I need zubat, or its evolution, or evolution of its evolution with tailwind, move tutor move and then TM giga drain. I need perfect iv in everything except attack, modest nature. And finally i want it in moonball. Sorry that my message has so many requirements and sorry if i messed up something in the sentence - english isnt my language, and sorry if i whote it in wrong place. Please please please i cant play without this pokemon, i need that support in that pokeball. Of course i must bring something special too. i can give you everithing you want in battle maison (Kalos region, of course i need it there) even ability capsule and not just one he-he, but i cant give you exclusive mega stones . Just help me...Oh sorry, i m forgot. please give it name "DEW" without quotes
please please please my number is 3797-8259-2749

testing