• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Looking for strong legendary pokemon

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
my friend max just got pokemon x and i need some legends for him plz reply im trying to make him a nice team.

ComansoRowlett

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
maybe me mew and other legends like latias and others if you have arceus that would be great too
I have an Event Arceus with all the special moves and I will give it to you for free, I have Shiny Latias and Latios for you also FREE obviously. Inbox me a list you need and I will get them for you :)

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
thankyou bro max will love this i reffered him ill tell him to like you bro
i dont know how to inbox but he said he wantedvarceus latias latios and a shaymin he told me shiny he literraly begged for arceuss can you makr it happen

MegaHitmonlee

Banger
Credits
i dont know how to inbox but he said he wantedvarceus latias latios and a shaymin he told me shiny he literraly begged for arceuss can you makr it happen
I'm so sorry, yeah I can do that but it's gonna have to be tomorrow I was so busy and I'm busy now but I can trade you pokes

Charizard101

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Let's make a deal I'll give you a level 77 gengar whith hp203 attack136 defense132
Sp.atk266 sp.def136 speed223 modest ability levitate item gengarite

testing