• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking for VGC training partners!!!

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I primarily do double battles And I am training for vgc 2016.
I would like trainers to battle with. To improve our skills, practice makes perfect.
I mainly want to test teams and see what will and won't work. And I need help to train. I legit breed any pokemon I have and I am collecting good legendaries for vgc format 2016. So if you are participating you should as well. This coming year will allow two ubber" pokemon such as mewtwo, raqyaza, ground on, kyogre and many others. All legendaries except mythics will be allowed. So lets all prep and make it a good year of pokemon battles by keeping the battles heated and fun for everyone.

Note: I also provide free online pokemon tutoring for anyone who wants it. From battle to breeding. So if you would like to make your experience with pokemon much more fun and your new to the breeding system or the vgc format or just want to insure the best results for your pokemon let me know. I believe competition is what makes us better so helpiñg others I battle get better, inturn makes me get better. so lets all have fun with it. Life isn't about winning or losing, its about the journey you take to get there

Last edited: