• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking to trade my competitive Gible

callum

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey I'm looking to trade my competitive Gible, born in alola region with egg moves and 5ivs all expect special attack, interested in anything really as long as it's competitive

callum

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Bro I have some good natured pokémon, hmu and also I'm looking for a charmander or non alolan starters

I could sort you out a charmander 5ivs
Or I could do totodile 5ivs infernape 5ivs,
Can do froakie, piplup, bulbasaur, and I know it's not a starter but riolu oh and treecko, I can probs most likely get other starters but would take me time to breed and I'm just finishing of a batch of competition pokes for a mate of your interested send us a message and I'll get back to you

jv.ng

Youngster Joey
Credits
I could sort you out a charmander 5ivs
Or I could do totodile 5ivs infernape 5ivs,
Can do froakie, piplup, bulbasaur, and I know it's not a starter but riolu oh and treecko, I can probs most likely get other starters but would take me time to breed and I'm just finishing of a batch of competition pokes for a mate of your interested send us a message and I'll get back to you
what pokémon u looking for?

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

jv.ng

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have some good natured ubs, anything u can match it with

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

testing