• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Mascot Poll!

Which mascot do you prefer?

• Total voters

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hey guys'

It's your co-leader @Gold 2.0 and today I brought up a change that I think would be good for the team and I want you guys to hear it!

We all know the infamous Weaville mascot that Black Winter has had since the team's creation, but I believe that it's time that we change that. @Jiggly and myself believe that the new mascot of Team Black Winter should be Mega Glailie. Not only does Mega Glailie's typing and color scheme fit harmoniously with the theme of "Black Winter," I believe that the pokemon itself could be a way to show the overall ideal of what our team stands for.

For example, Mega Glailie's ability Refrigerate causes Normal Type moves to be turned into Ice Type moves and these moves receive a 30% boost in power. How does this fit into Black Winter? Well, that answer is simple: Team Black Winter can take your average member and turn them into an ice-cold battler. They become merciless and even more powerful. Doesn't it fit well? :)

Well guys, let me know what you think. Leave a like and a comment or a suggestion about who YOU think should be our mascot. Don't forget to take the poll right up there! I will be able to see who voted for which, but don't let that stop you! Just a precaution to make certain that I'm only counting the votes of BW members. That's all for now! Later guys! :D

- @Gold 2.0

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
This thread can also be used to suggest mascots you feel woul fit better, and we will have a poll up in a couple days!

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Mega Glailie is a great idea, i like how you put the refrigerate ability into making someone an ice-cold battler. :D

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I agree with Mega Glalie as our new mascot tbh. It fits great with our name and, lets be honest, we need an update from Weavile :p

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
IMO change it from Weavile to Darkrai due to his role in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of [insert habitat here] series.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
IMO change it from Weavile to Darkrai due to his role in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of [insert habitat here] series.
Darkrai doesn't do shiz with winterpride tho, doesn't quite fit our scheme imo.
I'm liking mega glalie tho,

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Darkrai doesn't do shiz with winterpride tho, doesn't quite fit our scheme imo.
I'm liking mega glalie tho,
My one issue with Mega Glalie is that it isn't Dark type :/

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
True, and he is 'ice cold'
I would agree with you if it was "Dark Winter", but our motto and stuff rely on black, so I feel like Mega Glalie slides in perfectly as Mascot

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
we could do Mega Sharpedo using Ice Fang

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
What does sharpedo represent for the team that mega glalie and weavile don't?
it was a joke... i just forgot to strike it through.

but it does represent evilness as it is the aqua grunt main mon

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
So atm we have Weavile, Mega Glalie, and Darkrai. Anything else?

testing