• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active MASSIVE 178 Shiny PERFECT Auction

shingaru

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Hi, I am currently auctioning 178 shiny pokegen'd pokes from Smogon's OU List

There is 50 different pokes on this list, and I have made every single one plus their variations. For example Dragonite has 8 different builds. So you will get 8 different dragonites with the different movesets and EVs spread.

All the pokes are assumed to be 6IV SHINY Perfect unless they have Hidden Power attached then they are using whichever IVs required to get the hidden power.

*****CELEBI, JIRACHI AND KELDEO WILL NOT BE SHINY******

This is a very time consuming process, and thus I require the auction to start off at 1250 PC
Please only bid in 50pc increments. This Auction Will Finish on Sunday 02 March at 21:00 GMT (UK Time)

FOR AN OPTIONAL 500PC EXTRA I CAN EQUIP EACH POKEMON WITH THE CORRECT ITEM FOR THE SPEC

Please see below for the list of pokes.

http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/ou

Also Please understand this is an Auction for 178 POKEMON, SHINY PERFECT BATTLE READY!!!!! GET YOUR BID ON

EDIT KYUREM-B Was NOT ABLE TO XFER HE IS NOT INCLUDED

upload_2014-2-26_16-48-31.png

Last edited:

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Please raise that to 1300!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
1350 plus you get to join team black winter!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
wow way to go shingaru :D youre already 1350 pc and there hasnt even been 10 replies on this thread

shingaru

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
updated changes with optional items for 500pc extra

shingaru

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
1500 is accepted, i meant minimum 50pc i didnt want people bidding 1501 and stuff like that.

Also Kyurem-B was impossible to gen due to pokebank not letting infused kyurems be transferred

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
1500 is accepted, i meant minimum 50pc i didnt want people bidding 1501 and stuff like that.

Also Kyurem-B was impossible to gen due to pokebank not letting infused kyurems be transferred
you could transfer them seperately and get the splicer in kliode city.

testing