• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Mega Audino and Slowbro join ORAS!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
So just today, the official website of Korea has accidentally leaked two images for two new megas, namely Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino. Mega Slowbro will have the ability Shell Armour, and appears to keep the same Water/Psychic typing, whereas Mega Audino will become a Normal/Fairy type with the ability Healer. It has also been leaked that Mega Slowbro will have boosted Defence and Special Attack, while Mega Audino will have boosted Defence and Special Defence.

slowbro1.jpg
audino1.jpg

audino4.jpg

EDIT: Mega Audino has been confirmed by Nintendo, and gets the move Misty Terrain.
There really isn't much to go crazy about right now, but what do you guys think? Do you like the new megas, and what stats do you think they'll have? Drop a comment below!
- Matt_192

Last edited:

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
That, thats messed up. But that also means they have to have mega slowking. Thats just an awful design. Love Audino tho.

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
That, thats messed up. But that also means they have to have mega slowking. Thats just an awful design. Love Audino tho.
oh dang, I didn't even notice it was actually Mega Slowbro, I just assumed Mega Slowking xD wow that is weird that they would do Mega Slowbro and not Slowking

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I like the fact that they're adding more Megas that aren't OU/UU. At least we now have a wide variety of Megas in tiers like RU and NU.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
They have way too many gen 1 megas it's getting annoying

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
They have way too many gen 1 megas it's getting annoying

^ This.
I like seeing the slightly more unusual pokemon being brought out. My god I hate Audino after my first ever shiny was one - but I can live with the fact she might actually end up a little more useful.
I think a few of the later generations should get mega evolutions- those of gen 5 and 6 I'd like to see!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Gen 5 megas? It seems they are going with some lesser pokemon. Altaria, loppuny, audnio... Who's next???

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Gen 5 megas? It seems they are going with some lesser pokemon. Altaria, loppuny, audnio... Who's next???
I find it good - more lower tier megas :)

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Im waiting for like a mega pikachu or something like that thatd be awesome!

See I was thinking about this - surely it would be a Mega Raichu instead xD
But it is something that I have thought about because that is pretty much all Ash uses in the anime aha, could they implement it well though that is the question!

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
See I was thinking about this - surely it would be a Mega Raichu instead xD
But it is something that I have thought about because that is pretty much all Ash uses in the anime aha, could they implement it well though that is the question!
If they give us a mega pikachu instead of raichu because of the anime i will be so pissed. -.- Raichu never gets any love from GF.

Bobo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I didn't see this coming at all! A mega Audino is probably going to reward a huge amount of Exp when defeated!! And a mega slowbro...well okay I guess I'll get use to its design.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
that is weird that they would do Mega Slowbro and not Slowking
Its cause Slowbro is an older pokemon. If they do a mega Slowking, the Slowbronite and Slowkingite (names pending) will be game-exclusive, and I imagine that Mega Slowking will be made more offensively oriented.

Mind you, they will both sorely miss Regenerator and Assault Vest tbh.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
inially i thought both were lame but now mega slowbro has somehow grown on me though i still don't like audino

testing