• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Food For thought!! Mega Evolutions in the 20th aniversary Pokemon Game & Shiny Ball!

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi guys,
I have been trying to research which game would be released at the 20th anniversary of pokemon, but unfortunately the only thing that Gamefreak said is that they are going to surprise us again.

Which mega ecolutions do you want to see?
Myself I really want Feraligatr and the other Johto starters to have a mega evolution
Same as dragonite, but it would be awesome if he would turn blue again like dragonair ^^
Next to this Milotic, because she will be the perfect contest pokemon

Next... Some food for thought!! the Shiny Pokeball!!

Wouldnt it be awesome if there was a pokebal that you can just trow at a pokemon and The DNA of this pokemon changes in the pokebal and next time you use this pokemon he will become a shiny?

Myself I never encounter shiny pokemon in the wild and I actually received my first shinies (Red Gyrados not included) from this Forum.

What are your thoughts on the Shiny Ball?

Let me hear what you guys think

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hi guys,
I have been trying to research which game would be released at the 20th anniversary of pokemon, but unfortunately the only thing that Gamefreak said is that they are going to surprise us again.

Which mega ecolutions do you want to see?
Myself I really want Feraligatr and the other Johto starters to have a mega evolution
Same as dragonite, but it would be awesome if he would turn blue again like dragonair ^^
Next to this Milotic, because she will be the perfect contest pokemon

Let me hear what you guys think
I would presume that we will here about Gen 7, and yes, I strongly believe that we're gonna get more megas.

Firstly, I hope that they at least give gens 2 and 4 starters megas - the others I'm not too fussed over.

Gen 5 and 6 kinda deserve more megas as well. With the release of fairies, a lot of mons have been forced to go down to UU (like Hydreigon and Haxorus) - a mega would really help them out.

However, I believe that we're going to hear something else - not just new megas. Perhaps a new feature? It's too early to say at this point.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would presume that we will here about Gen 7, and yes, I strongly believe that we're gonna get more megas.

Firstly, I hope that they at least give gens 2 and 4 starters megas - the others I'm not too fussed over.

Gen 5 and 6 kinda deserve more megas as well. With the release of fairies, a lot of mons have been forced to go down to UU (like Hydreigon and Haxorus) - a mega would really help them out.

However, I believe that we're going to hear something else - not just new megas. Perhaps a new feature? It's too early to say at this point.

Yes it is too early to tell, but speculaing is always nice. The new game for instance. There is so much room for new possibilities. Like I posted in another Thread, We could expect anything.

It is the first time that I hear anyone talk about a new Gen however. It would be very nice if they could implement this, but since the Anime of XY is not close to an end IMO, I am not sure that they will do this

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Dragonite and Hydreigon are sure to get a Mega Evolution. I think it just a matter of time because all other psuedo legends got one already

Handsome Papaya

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would wanna see as a Mega evolution:

- Dragonite
- Johto starters
- Wailord
- mr. Mime

Thinking which other ones .. I'll edit this post later xD

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Dragonite and Hydreigon are sure to get a Mega Evolution. I think it just a matter of time because all other psuedo legends got one already
when we talk about those lseudo legends then we should definately give Arcanine a chance!! ^^

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
when we talk about those lseudo legends then we should definately give Arcanine a chance!! ^^
Well the pseudo legend only consist the seven pokemon : Dragonite, Tyrantitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon and Goodra

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well the pseudo legend only consist the seven pokemon : Dragonite, Tyrantitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon and Goodra

Ahh, I see. I didnt know that.
I have heard that Arcanine was supposed to be a legendary in the start.
read that somewhere

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Remember when u said u wanted Dragonite to have a mega would it's mega stone be called Dragonite or dragoniteite? That would be a confusing mega stone

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Remember when u said u wanted Dragonite to have a mega would it's mega stone be called Dragonite or dragoniteite? That would be a confusing mega stone
Dragonite sure have an unfortune name. May be when making mega stone Game Freak won't think about this poor dragon

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I see Hydreigon getting one for definite; Dragonite not so much (and it's not just to do with the strange name it would get lol)

Mega Hydreigon would be... Hydreigonite? Hydreinite? eh

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
May be it call "Hyreinite". Sound much cooler
Out of my original options, I'd probably go for Hydreinite. I just seem to like the 'd' sound in it instead of Hyreinite :p

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well I would just love for Feraligatr to have one, since totodile is my favorite pokemon. Feraligatrite

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
shiny ball would ruin the uniqueness of shinies :S. Though psaves has already done that. It would be okay as long as you cant use it on certain legendaries.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
shiny ball would ruin the uniqueness of shinies :S. Though psaves has already done that. It would be okay as long as you cant use it on certain legendaries.

Yeah if you just get one per game and get one at the lotery or something like that, like the masterball. and only can use it on wild pokemon and not special pokemon. I think it would be great, because i never encounter shiny pokemon xD

testing