• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Mega Venusaur team

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Shift Gear
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Hone Claws
- Fusion Bolt
- Freeze Shock

Venusaur-Mega (M) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Def / 156 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Zen Headbutt
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Water Shuriken

cfencl

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi

this is for the VGC. I’m not sure what kind of team it will be yet but I want to include garchomp, greninja, arca one and sylveon. I’m trying to think of the 6th one but can’t decide. I was thinking about skarmory, crobat, lucario, flygon or heracross but I am open to any suggestion to build my competitive team. This team would thrive in sunny weather. Venusaur is meant to survive any threat. I don’t want to use legendaries because I think they’re cheap and take the fun out of team building and battles. An entry hazard would be good. I used to use very offensive teams but I want to be better strategies from now on. I’m open to anything. What else would you like to know?

@"cfencl"

Hey, cfencl!

We'd love to help you out with your team build, but you'll need to give us a little more information than just 'surrounding Mega Venusaur.' Is it for VGC? OU? Do you have a preferred play-style? Any strategies you want to incorporate on the side? Is Venusaur intended to be a defensive or offensice mon?

Hopefully, with a few pointers, we can get you going. Just give us a better idea of what you want first.

- 0kamii