• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Meganium Move Set Suggestions.

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I cant think at the moment and cant come up with any movesets for meganium. Can anyone suggest some movesets for me? Ones that ensure she can survive but also deal a bit of damage.

Jbones

Youngster Joey
Credits
Maybe Outrage, Giga Drain, Leech seed and Substitute?

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I used one in a sun team switching into status with leaf guard then set up a sub, leech seed, giga drain for recovery and dragon tail if you have hazards up, worked fairly well. Hope I helped :)

Chewiecashew

Youngster Joey
Credits
I like the sun team variant with
Giga drain
Leech seed
Toxic/substitute
Synthesis/protect

With a specislly defensive nature and having toxic if running protect or sub if running synthesis, this set would be able to walk special attackers. The only problem is meganium is kind of underwhelming when compared to other defensive grass types like mega venusaur and chessnaught

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I do def wall. 252 hp 252 def, bold. Leech seed, toxic, giga drain, synthesis. You can also add sub or heal bell.

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I see people using the daul screen defensive set - Bold - 252hp/def - Aromatherapy - Reflect - Light Screen - Body Slam (for par and avoid Tuant) or Toxic

testing