• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Metal Coat

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi I have a scyther i need to evolve but I don't have a metal coat =(

For anyone willing to trade me a metal coat, I think we can work something out.
I have many 5iv pokemon and I could potentially breed one for you.
If that isn't your thing then we could go trade evolve item for trade evolve item. I haven't really made a trade like this before but I'm open to just about anything.

Please don't hesitate to offer and I'm sure we can work something out =) Thanks!

gerardusnl0

Youngster Joey
Credits
i can get you the metal coat from oras if you want, in return, do you have a steelix? so i can get it in my dex :)
if you don't it's not a big deal. i also have a scizor. hit me up on chat.

Less

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Credits
I would need to trade my Pumpkaboo, so if trade you Metal coat, we can trade scyther and my pumpkaboo so they both evolve :3

EDIT: No need of the trade anymore. I can give you metal coat for One of the bug pokemons listed below
  • Paras
  • Carterpie
  • Weedle
  • Spinarak
  • Pineco
  • Combee

Last edited:

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would need to trade my Pumpkaboo, so if trade you Metal coat, we can trade scyther and my pumpkaboo so they both evolve :3

EDIT: No need of the trade anymore. I can give you metal coat for One of the bug pokemons listed below
  • Paras
  • Carterpie
  • Weedle
  • Spinarak
  • Pineco
  • Combee
I have a combee/weedle if you want =)

Less

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Credits