• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Mew, Arceus, Genesect, Meloetta, Victini, and etc

IcyJustin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys, I've been a Pokemon player for a long time but haven't really started playing online until ORAS. I have absolutely no clue on what are HA, perfect breeds, and which ones are hacked. I have a bunch of Pokemon that I know some are hacked but most I got are from wonder trade and GTS. I'm not a player looking to play or battle professionally. I just want to complete my pokedex with Pokemon and battle friendly with my friends.

I have Darkrai, Celebi, Jirachi, etc. I have a lot to trade.

I just want those Pokemon I listed just for the fun! I don't mind if they are hacked or not perfect, just want them.

FC: 0533 - 6795 - 7433

Thanks - Icy :)

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Hey, I have most of them from legit events (Except Genesect which I think is hacked)

IcyJustin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I have most of them from legit events (Except Genesect which I think is hacked)
I'm up for it. If the Genesect is able to trade I'm up for it. I honestly am not playing to win or anything. I just like the Pokemons! Add me and do you want to trade now? I'm not looking to buy Pokemon though.

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I'm up for it. If the Genesect is able to trade I'm up for it. I honestly am not playing to win or anything. I just like the Pokemons! Add me and do you want to trade now? I'm not looking to buy Pokemon though.
That's fine, do you have any legendaries or events other than the ones you listed ?

IcyJustin

Youngster Joey
Credits
What are you looking for? I have plenty, I never gotten events but got the Dancie one but it says "Special event pokemon, can't be trade"

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
What are you looking for? I have plenty, I never gotten events but got the Dancie one but it says "Special event pokemon, can't be trade"
You should be able to trade legit events online but not through wonder trade. Don't worry then I'm fine with anything, I got Diancie already ;)

Nbribs

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll give my Victini for a Celebi as long as it's legit, my Victini is also legit from the black and white events

T

To sentouki

I have gene sect I can trade 4 Hitachi as long as it is legit,.

Dyl

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys, I've been a Pokemon player for a long time but haven't really started playing online until ORAS. I have absolutely no clue on what are HA, perfect breeds, and which ones are hacked. I have a bunch of Pokemon that I know some are hacked but most I got are from wonder trade and GTS. I'm not a player looking to play or battle professionally. I just want to complete my pokedex with Pokemon and battle friendly with my friends.

I have Darkrai, Celebi, Jirachi, etc. I have a lot to trade.

I just want those Pokemon I listed just for the fun! I don't mind if they are hacked or not perfect, just want them.

FC: 0533 - 6795 - 7433

Thanks - Icy :)
Do u have genesect please

testing