• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Mew code giveaway

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hi! At the end of the month, I'm planning on giving away my extra mew code to one lucky person! Just leave a reply and you'll be entered to win :3 winner will get pm'd the code to redeem. (Note, if you already redeemed a mew code earlier this year during the mew month event, you won't be able to redeem this code)
(I bet you're wondering why I'm doing this...well, I have no use for the code and It's just an extra that's going to go to waste o.o; )

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi! At the end of the month, I'm planning on giving away my extra mew code to one lucky person! Just leave a reply and you'll be entered to win :3 winner will get pm'd the code to redeem. (Note, if you already redeemed a mew code earlier this year during the mew month event, you won't be able to redeem this code)
(I bet you're wondering why I'm doing this...well, I have no use for the code and It's just an extra that's going to go to waste o.o; )
HI I would like to enter

testing