• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Mew Farm- Gen 6 Shinies Wanted

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I don't have many shinies at the moment, are you interested in any of them?
-Oddish shiny
-Luvdisc shiny
-Zangoose shiny

They are trophy shiny, so their IVs and nature are not the best, only Zangoose has 2 perfect IVs.

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I don't have many shinies at the moment, are you interested in any of them?
-Oddish shiny
-Luvdisc shiny
-Zangoose shiny

They are trophy shiny, so their IVs and nature are not the best, only Zangoose has 2 perfect IVs.

Any one of them will suffice, I guess

I can be ready to trade in two hours

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sure, reply my comment when you'll be ready or PM me when you are ready.
Friend Code: 5069-4190-0145
Name: Vida

Nazomon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I only have a Shiny Genesect from the Japanese event, Shiny Metang from Steven in AS and a Pokeball pattern Vivillion. Will any of these do for the Mew?

Mike sheridan

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for a Mew I have a Hoopa I'm willing to trade ,I'm also new to this please explain how it works if you are willing to trade a mew for a hoopa

Phantom ( Richie )

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, i understand its pretty much Christmas now, but im in the EST time zone so tommorow from 3-8 i should be availaible, you've already added me and my name should be under Richie
Im the one with the shiny Chestnaught
Let me know when you are ready to trade

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey, i understand its pretty much Christmas now, but im in the EST time zone so tommorow from 3-8 i should be availaible, you've already added me and my name should be under Richie
Im the one with the shiny Chestnaught
Let me know when you are ready to trade

3-8 pm? I can be on then

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have a shiny jirachi. Wanna trade?