• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active [Quick & Customizable] Miles' Trusted Discount Pokeshop: 1800+ Battle Tested 6iv Pokemon/ORAS Legal

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
cEFBrzD.png

Hi everyone!

Im Miles and I'm a trusted seller here, and I cant wait for all of you to get what you need here :) . As the badge suggests, you can trust me to get you quick and quality service here. I'm also a member of the IATS a group of trustworthy and professional sellers on the site. I appreciate loyal returning customers and once in a while I treat them with free items or pokemon. You can check my wall for all my satisfied customers. Feel free to pm me or reply for any questions you have about my shop or anything else you need for that matter. Check back frequently for new inventory!

KNOCK OUT DISCOUNTS

FREE CUSTOM BANNER from @Ruby with every purchase of a team! Find some of her work here!

Team
Nova Discount(Noble Rank or higher): 10%

Buy 5 Battle Ready Pokemon Get 1 Free

Buy 5 Custom Pokemon get 1 Free

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Battle Ready of the Week Subscription

This promotion allows my loyal customers to receive one complimentary random battle ready pokemon every week! All members of this club will receive the same pokemon. A new pokemon will be available every Sunday (12 AM Est.). Starting 6/22/15 customers who make 2 orders or more gain entry to this group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally at my discretion I will give lifetime 20% off discounts to those who become regulars

Premade Teams 1000 PC
(I have a team(s) available for many tiers :))

OU
UU
RU
NU
PU
NU
LC
Hyper Offense
Balanced
Setup offense
Stall
And more!
6 Free items with every team!

Tournament Winning Teams (The teams below are exact copies of those I used to win the tourney matching the banner)
partiallyused-png.942

no-love-png.1122

qnrLWCk.png

I'll build you a team that specifically fits your style with premade pokemon for 1500 PC I'll discuss it with you and teach you how to use it ^.^

Custom Pokemon 250 PC

You can now order any pokemon/teams you need fully customized using the form below!)

Custom Teams 1200 PC

Fill out the form below to order a custom pokemon or team:)

Nickname:
OT:
Nature:
Shiny:
Move 1:
Move 2:
Move 3:
Move 4:
Ev Spread:
Additional Notes:

INDIVIDUAL PRE-MADE BATTLE READIES 200 PC

(I have every smogon sets battle ready non shiny. 900+ Smogon Sets and 400+ Unique Sets) PM to confirm I have the set you are looking for :)

Partial Stock Here:

KB & Non KB Mixed Battle Ready Stock

Dittos

(All dittos are shiny and foreign with hidden ability

impostor)

6iv Dittos - 100 PC each
All Natures- 1200 PC

• Brave
  • Adamant
  • Naughty
  • Bold
  • Docile
  • Relaxed
  • Impish
  • Timid
  • Jolly
  • Naive
  • Modest
  • Quiet
  • Calm
  • Sassy
  • Careful

Events Prices Vary

Events are sold by request. I have most events 6iv but prices vary according to rarity. Feel free to request any event and I will likely have it. Pm for inquiries

UPDATE: I can get you any event you need just contact me to work out details

Items

Request any item for 50 PC

Berries

Request any berry for 50 PC

I do have a no resale policy unless you notify me and get my consent beforehand. You can learn more about this here .

Respond Below with your order and I will get it to you ASAP! I look forward to your business. Thank You!

Last edited:

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Very nice shop! :D

TyruntLover44

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can you make me an 5iv (Missing Sp.Att) male Japanese Pumpkaboo? (And keep it an Pumkaboo) How much will that cost?

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Added you and online :)
Hey my thing just glitched and the iv's worked but Japanese did not. Do you need Japanese? Bc if you want to use it to get shiny I can do that. If u do need Japanese I'll need a few minutes to figure this out

TyruntLover44

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey my thing just glitched and the iv's worked but Japanese did not. Do you need Japanese? Bc if you want to use it to get shiny I can do that. If u do need Japanese I'll need a few minutes to figure this out
I really want it to be Japanese or any other Foreign language.

testing