• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Mini Art Thread: Smeargle's Notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
As a suggestion by @x0rqasmatr0n , I feel like we should have a mini Art thread where we can post art and admire each other's handiwork! This thread should be known as Smeargle's Notebook. So, as a brief introduction flew by, welcome to Smeargle's Notebook! In here, you can post art (as long as it is appropriate) related or even non-related to Pokemon! You can even ask for tips, what could have been improved, or just to display a gallery of visually appealing masterpieces as a mini-album for people to pop right in and enjoy the sight of art! Especially for things such as phone/computer backgrounds. It is recommended that you title your artwork. After each week (or maybe month), we will have a few strawpolls to decide the winner of a small art contest! Remember we shouldn't just post just to win, but because art is a form of expression and an extremely fun thing to do! :) Obviously, the prize will be awarded by me (so yeah I know I can't really win anything), and I am still deciding on how much PC should be awarded, or maybe a pokemon, or if it's just more resourceful to award a title.
So enjoy! :)

Fast sketch: "Innocence's Viability to Corruption"
Hand Face.jpg

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Wondering if we should post links/not check the "Full Image" box since these may take up some space...

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
If you can post pictures straight on here it would be easier for some people.
And if anything bad gets posted let us know and well delete it and go through with the consequences.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I can't draw but I do appreciate good art and both of these are really nice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.