• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Moderator Applications - Staff Restructure 7/14/2016

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Hello Everyone,

We've restructured the way our moderator and admin team is built here on Perfect Pokemon. Each admin now manages a different area of the community. If you are interested in becoming a moderator then an application should be submitted by opening a ticket (from your profile dropdown) and selecting 'Moderator Application' as your subject. The department admins are outlined below.

Admins:

Tournament Admin (@AceBreeder-Brock ) - 1 mod
News admin (@Cheza) - 2 mods
Social Media (@cj-97) - 2 mods
Youtube (open) - 3 mods
Pokedex Admin (@notsoclutch) - 2 mods
Battle Rating/ Pokegym Challenge (@Matt_192) - 2 mods

Moderators will retain the ability to delete spam, move threads and deal with troublemakers throughout the community.

To all current mods: Please reapply to join one of the community departments above. In a few weeks, we will reevaluate all mods that are not part of a department.

Thank you all for your continued commitment to the community.

- Doulie

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Hello, Am Brock and am in charge of the tournaments department.
Here are few things you should know if your thinking about applying for Tournament Mod :)

• We'll be brainstorming and implementing new creative ways to promote tournament participation, and basically new ideas that'll develop tournaments further in general. This will be done in a private conversation between us.
  • I will still be hosting every single tournament, but you will be taught all the ropes of how to host a tournament (its actually quite easy), in the low chance that I am unable to host the tournament myself. If you wish to to start hosting some tournaments by yourself, just talk to me and we can discuss it further, you could potentially earn the tournament coordinator banner.
  • After each tourney, the host records stats of tournaments in another already published convo for example: the amount of users that entered in the tournament, how many didn't show up, etc. We'll then be using those stats as an advantage for the next tournament and for implementing ideas that'll boost tournament popularity overall. For ex. Last tourney we had 13 participants who signed up, and using this info I was able to reflect and ask myself why didn't more people join. Maybe its because users just don't simply know about it? Then I implemented an idea, which has worked extraordinarily we overpassed the set participants goal before the week of the tournament even started.
If you are interested in being a tournament moderator, but still have questions before you decide to sign up or not, feel free to PM me :)

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Any info on the YouTube department job for those interested in applying?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Interested in joining the news team?

Your job as a news moderator is to seek out interesting, relevant information about Pokémon, and PerfectPokémon.com!

To join this department, you must be able to:

1) Find interesting information from a variety of sources.

2) Be able to frequently write news posts without plagiarising the source.

3) Use creative writing, and ideas to keep the reader(s) interested, and informed.

4) Be able to follow a scedule.

I'll go into further detail about the PP Times template, and stats we hope to achieve with all chosen news moderators. :)

Best of luck everyone!

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Interested in joining the news team?

Your job as a news moderator is to seek out interesting, relevant information about Pokémon, and PerfectPokémon.com!

To join this department, you must be able to:

1) Find interesting information from a variety of sources.

2) Be able to frequently write news posts without plagiarising the source.

3) Use creative writing, and ideas to keep the reader(s) interested, and informed.

4) Be able to follow a scedule.

I'll go into further detail about the PP Times template, and stats we hope to achieve with all chosen news moderators. :)

Best of luck everyone!
I submitted my application for this a while ago but just a quick question, Do we need to create a piece of writing as an example?