The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

Active Mods In Training Program

Discussion in 'Rules and Suggestions' started by Dom, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Dom

Dom The People's Champ Let It Reign Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor Iron Will

MiT is a new program in which anyone who is interested in helping the site or applying for mod can participate.

By taking part in the program you will be putting your name down to be the first group of members outside of staff to help out with and test upcoming features being added to the site.
    You will also receive a short debriefing on what exactly mods do on this site, how we handle common issues, what permissions we have, etc.

Participating in this will be a plus when applying for a moderator position and it is a great way to aid the site! You don't need to be staff to help people out or get involved!

If you think you might be interested just say so below!

*This program is currently in development so things may be added or removed as we see fit*

Volunteers
    AndromedaNexus
    MaliciousMango
    Yungfaux
    matsumouri
    notsoclutch
    cannujul
    AceBreeder-Brock
    Miles8089
    The Krow
    Zac1297
    Combustiblelimes
    Strawberries
    Less
    tmbate

PokeFan161 and AceBreeder-Brock like this.
  2. Matt_192

Matt_192 Official Server Crasher Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Journalist Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

Sure, I'd love to take part to boost my app! I know a lot about the site already, so I think I would be a good candidate for this program :)

Cheza likes this.
  3. Dom

Dom The People's Champ Let It Reign Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor Iron Will

Awesome, let me just get the basics in order then I'll shoot you a PM

4. I'm definelty interested :)

5. Cheza

Cheza Fabulous Fruit Staff Member Admin Team Elite Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Journalist Friendzilla Donor

Credit:
    ¤375
    Rating:
    100%
    87   0   0
    YES YOU GO MATT!<3

GET THAT EDUCATION BRUH!, GET THAT EDUCATION!!

Matt_192 likes this.
  6. Matt_192

Matt_192 Official Server Crasher Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Journalist Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

Can I give this 5 likes? XD

Cheza likes this.
  7. MaliciousMango

MaliciousMango Pokémon Champion Donor

Credit:
    ¤788
    Rating:
    100%
    4   0   0
    This sounds pretty cool, I'd love to help out any way I can.

8. Charizard101

Charizard101 Pokémon Champion

Credit:
    ¤9
    Rating:
    100%
    3   0   0
    Illll do it

9. Dom

Alright cool guys, I'm working on a piece to send out just bare with me, still getting settled from holiday stuff ^.^

Matt_192 likes this.
  10. Matt_192

Np, sure :)

11. nicky2300

nicky2300 Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤15
    0   0   0
    I'm think I'm interested in doing this also.

12. Matt_192

Well, I guess you can remove me from the list now :p But I wouldn't mind helping out, if you don't mind, Dom.

13. Dom

See guys the program works xD

Jk, sure you can help me out, I'll talk to you about it in a bit

Cannu and Matt_192 like this.
  14. Yungfaux

Yungfaux Hard at Work or Hardly Working Staff Member Mod Team Elite Journalist

Credit:
    ¤214
    Rating:
    100%
    8   0   0
    I'd be interested in something like this for now, not planning on applying for mod soon, but I wouldn't mind helping out. As I may have mentioned before, I'm quite the tech hobbyist, and mess around with html and stuff, so i'd be interested in behind the scenes stuff ;)

Anyway please put my name down for something :D

15. Dom

Awesome, let me put you guys down on the list ^.^

16. matsumouri

matsumouri RNG Master

Credit:
    ¤221
    Rating:
    100%
    7   0   0
    I am interested in helping in any way I can. Add me to the list!

17. Dom

Sure thing

matsumouri likes this.
  18. notsoclutch

notsoclutch Rare Breed Staff Member Admin Let It Reign Battler Donor

I'd love to be a part of the program. Actually meant to do this a while ago.

19. Dom

Sure thing, let me add you to the list ^.^

20. Cannu

Cannu Moderator Staff Member Mod Journalist Donor

Credit:
    ¤1,337
    Rating:
    100%
    38   0   0
    I think this is an awesome idea, not only does it keep the staff fresh and up to date, but it also allows others to contribute to making this site even better than it already is!
    I can't believe I only came across this thread just now!!!

If there's any spots available, I'd love to be apart of this :D