The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

Active Mods In Training Program

Discussion in 'Rules and Suggestions' started by Dom, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Dom

Dom The People's Champ Let It Reign Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor Iron Will

Adding you to the list now!

2. AceBreeder-Brock

AceBreeder-Brock Administrator Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Tournament Coordinator Journalist Battler Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will

If this is still open then I would love to be apart of it :)

3. Dom

Dom The People's Champ Let It Reign Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor Iron Will

Sure thing, let me add you to the list!

AceBreeder-Brock likes this.
  4. Miles8088

Miles8088 Top Kek Champion Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor

Sure I'd love to participate! I'm a bit surprised that I had never heard of this before

5. Dom

Cool beans, I'll add you

6. The Krow

The Krow Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤8
    0   0   0
    Whats this now? A chance to payback the kindness this site has shown me? WHERES THE LIST. I MUST WRITE MY NAME DOWN MANY TIMES

7. Zac1297

Zac1297 Top Dog Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor

I would like to join.

8. Dom

@Zac1297

Sweet, let me add you as well

Zac1297 likes this.
  9. Combustiblelimes

Combustiblelimes Pokémon Champion

Credit:
    ¤437
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    If this is still open, I would love to apply! I love the feeling I get from helping other people on the site and want give back for all the help I recieved when I joined the site.

10. Dom

Sure, let me add you to the list!

11. Combustiblelimes

Combustiblelimes Pokémon Champion

Credit:
    ¤437
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks! Always love to help the site!

12. sebesmos

sebesmos Meme Queen Staff Member Mod Trusted Seller Badge Journalist Friendzilla Donor

I just wanted to post something I've noticed for those of you MIT's on the list!

Personally, I greatly appreciate when reports are made to me via IM when you guys notice something going on on the site that doesn't seem quite right (i.e. spam, double posting, or other broken rules) instead of posting it publicly in the shoutbox. This is a great way to show that you are genuinely interested and concerned about what is going on with the site - making sure that a mod is aware of the situation instead of posting about it in the Shoutbox. Outting a user in the shoutbox if they break a rule often makes members feel unwelcome, and drives away potential friends and teammates we might have had if they had been talked to in a more subtle manner about their behavior.

I know that sometimes a moderators favorite saying is "Don't mini-mod!" but it mostly has to do with how you present the information to us. Sending a casual IM to a mod saying "Hey, I noticed this was happening and just wanted to make sure a mod knew about it," is a great way to show that you pay attention to things happening in the forums without sounding a call for arms on the home page.

Thanks for being great!

The Krow, Matt_192, Cannu and 3 others like this.
  13. Strawberries

Strawberries Captain Mc. Salt'n Journalist Donor

Credit:
    ¤809
    Rating:
    100%
    8   0   0
    I would like to help the site so, if there are any positions left then may I join? :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    Cannu likes this.
  14. Less

Less Pokémon Champion Team Elite Will Not Fall

Credit:
    ¤837
    Rating:
    100%
    8   0   0
    Intrested, always happy to help people :)

Strawberries and Cannu like this.
  15. tmbate

tmbate Pokémon Champion Donor

Credit:
    ¤434
    Rating:
    100%
    2   0   0
    Ill be glad to help out all I can :)

Strawberries and Cannu like this.
  16. Dom

17. PokeFan161

PokeFan161 Pokémon Trainer

Credit:
    ¤48
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    Hi I wold like to apply

18. Serpentine

Serpentine Youngster Joey Donor

Credit:
    ¤214
    0   0   0
    I would love to join and help others. I love being helpful and I would love to share some knowledge. Shoot, I even made my own signature to show it! :)

Last edited: May 16, 2016