• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Mods Online Now

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Tmw people who say they're basically mods upsets jiggly when jiggly says jiggly is basically a mod
Troo. #ZakAndAndrewForMod

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I actually agree with this 100% i like the idea and I've personally been thinking about this myself xD It would also warrant for other's to give us a bit more respect in the shoutbox/forums for the users who don't although in my experience there hasn't been many.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Until this is implemented how about I make a thread with all current mods listed on it, this way users can follow and know who all the mods are and see when they are online.

I'll sticky it so it's easier to find.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Until this is implemented how about I make a thread with all current mods listed on it, this way users can follow and know who all the mods are and see when they are online.

good idea cheza, when I first joined it took me a while to find out who all the mods were even thou I was going through all the threads this'll make it easier for newer members to at least figure out who is who

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

My thing with that is although in theory it's a good idea everyone sees the side toolbar while hardly anyone reads the rules page or anything let alone a page about the mods :/

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
My thing with that is although in theory it's a good idea everyone sees the side toolbar while hardly anyone reads the rules page or anything let alone a page about the mods :/
Um why not link rules page like sebes does in here siggy huh??? mods generally post allot u could link that in ur siggy too

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Um why not link rules page like sebes does in here siggy huh??? mods generally post allot u could link that in ur siggy too

People are meant to read the rules on their own, if I were to link every useful thread in my signature that would be a bit much

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
People are meant to read the rules on their own, if I were to link every useful thread in my signature that would be a bit much
then just do the rules ur a mod support the rules if people see it they might click it u never know, we all know they should read they rules but we also know they don't not much u can do about it but at least this is something

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
then just do the rules ur a mod support the rules if people see it they might click it u never know, we all know they should read they rules but we also know they don't not much u can do about it but at least this is something
Yeah this is true, but reading the rules is basically the first thing you should do when you joining this site, heck, it should be the first thing you do if you're joining anything.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
" should" but they apparently don't
If so, then it seems better suited to go on the main page of the site. When you come on, you can constantly see the link to the rules, rather than people seeking out a moderator's post to get to their sig.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Who said I don't support the rules? What are you even talking about, you're getting way off topic

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
im completely on topic u are taking it out of context IMO
The thread is to do with a sidebar listing the mods that are currently online and we are now talking about where to post the site rules - that's off topic. I'm not going to go around saying 'he started it' or anything, but the thread has seemed to go off on a bit of a tangent.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I still agree that we should have a place on the home page (all pages) with a list of mods and when they are online.

However until then if this is a big issue I think a thread listing the name of all the mods would be nice and earlier to link to members wondering who to talk to instead of people listing of the name of all the mods.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I still agree that we should have a place on the home page (all pages) with a list of mood and when they are online.

However until then if this is a big issue I think a thread listing the name of all the mods would be nice and earlier to link to members wondering who to talk to instead of people listing of the name of all the mods.

Sure, sounds good

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Seems like a good idea , but I think it might cause people to message you and bother you more Dom :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Seems like a good idea , but I think it might cause people to message you and bother you more Dom :D

That's fine as long as it's for good reason lol

testing