• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

(Giveaway) Mohware's Avatar/Siggy's Shop (pkm giveaway for the first 3 who reply thread)

Mohware

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mohware Studio Design
(Check out my Pokemon buy/sell shop)

********First 3 to reply to thread will get one of the three pokemon as a gift***********

34257.jpg

Hey guys welcome to my Illustration Shop! Just a little about myself, I'm a graphic designer and have been doing freelance work for a bit. I see so much potential on this website so this is why I've tried to open up a shop. As of now I am currently selling the avatar/sigs below alongside with the Pokemon listed below. You may be asking why these Pokemon? These are the classic red, blue, yellow versions and I've played Pokemon since they first came out so I wanted to start the shop with these Pokemon. As of now these are the only ones but once the shop gets going I can start taking request with any of the many Pokemon available to be more precise 802 or 803 if we count Missingno :)

What you get
  • Avatar that can be personalized and have your username / FC name.
  • Signature with your FC code / username / or anything else you may want :)
  • The corresponding Pokemon that comes from those versions with the Moves first used in the Anime and corresponding Trainer. ex. Blastoise/Gary - Charizard/Ash - Pikachu/Ash
PRICE PER SET

500pc

***I vectorized the trainer image in the beginning of this thread along with the pokemon avatars***

Last edited: