• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Multiple shiny event/ legends

silverluigi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Let me get straight to the point. I have a lot of shiny Pokemon, ev trained, shiny legends, event, shiny event. There are only a few Pokemon left I need now. The first is eternal flower floette. The one that knows light of ruin. Shiny would be appreciated but I'm fine either way. Any one that has this is an automatic yes. I also need a shiny Moltres with its hidden ability and a shiny Articuno with its hidden ability. If you don't have these, don't bother making an offer. I am so far willing to trade my shiny mew, Victini, meloetta, Shiny manaphy, Shiny Jirachi, and more. I request this happen adapter so please be quick.

NEHEMIAH

Youngster Joey
Credits
i have shiny moltress

waiting

have shiny moltress willing to trade and friend code is 3153-7484-2416

Last edited by a moderator:

NEHEMIAH

Youngster Joey
Credits
im in a battle hold on.

ok its moves are solar beam sky attck fly andhurricane and its ability is flame body

any pokemon

NEHEMIAH

Youngster Joey
Credits
i have powersave so it doesnt really matter what pokemon you give me

;)

whats your friend code?

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
The amount of double posting on this thread is a astonishing !
Double Posting in rows is against the rules as many do it to spam for PC...
Please refresh yourself with the Community Rules
Posts that are violating our rules will be Merged/Deleted together the PC you got for making all these spam posts will be deducted.
Threads aren't a place of discussion to the point of violating rules and double posting you can use Site features like our IM system or a Private Inbox Convo instead.
ill be PM you all individually soon.

testing