• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Music thread - Once a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
It is. The first one by Ariana Grande was on Monday, The second one with Chris Brown was yesterday.

Now posting for today - Selena Gomez Good For You

According to the times posted both were posted yesterday. One at 12:02am and the other at 3:15pm

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Reactions: UwU

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I knew about Gods Eater 2 Rage Burst being released in the US but never imagined that Gods Eater Burst would get a PS4 remake, Gods Eater Resurrection. So again Alan made a Resurrection Mix of Over the Clouds

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
always a fan of pokemon related music, strong bass ones are my favorite to listen too while I play some online games on the side.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
always a fan of pokemon related music, strong bass ones are my favorite to listen too while I play some online games on the side.
Ayyyy Shizzy spits some actual fire on this track - one of my favourite Pokeraps

Another one of my favourites :]

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Eminem is p. good at times, with this being one of them. Censorship in music is p. dumb imo so I deliberately put in the time to find the uncensored version

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
This thread is virtually unreadable on mobile devices so I'm locking this thread and will post a V2 with new posting conditions shortly.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I had to

Vulfpeck - Dean Town

These guys are insane. If you like bass/funk then check these guys out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing