• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

My Resignation.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I want ti thank all of you for the past couple of months for the massive amounts of support and letting be apart of history on the site and giving me a place to grow as a person and as a competitive player, however i have decided to take my talents to Team Draco. I wish you all of the best and hope to see each of you improve as much as i have since being on the team. I'd like to thank @Dom @notsoclutch @Unproxied @Cheza @phenix for being amazing role models whom are very active within the team. And for allowing me to be a fellow leader. Thank you for the ride, but i'll be moving on. <3

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I want ti thank all of you for the past couple of months for the massive amounts of support and letting be apart of history on the site and giving me a place to grow as a person and as a competitive player, however i have decided to take my talents to Team Draco. I wish you all of the best and hope to see each of you improve as much as i have since being on the team. I'd like to thank @Dom @notsoclutch @Unproxied @Cheza @phenix for being amazing role models whom are very active within the team. And for allowing me to be a fellow leader. Thank you for the ride, but i'll be moving on. <3

You were Nova's first belt winner, you'll live on in our history

<3

Goodluck buddy ^.^

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla