• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Name Colours!

Yay or Nay?

• Total voters

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
!Name colours will be coming soon to the site!

!Thank you everyone for voting and continue to vote if you'd like to show your support!

On another site I still go on sometimes there is a magical thing called
Name Colours!
Pretty much its this feature on your account that let you change the colour of your username!

These fancy colours would show up in forums and on your profile for all to see. You could even add a little pixel icon that would show up at the end of your name!

For an example this was mine:
Beloved_zps9980364e.png

You could change each letter of your name different colour by putting the HTML code for that colour. They left this website as a helpful link to get those colour codes HERE.

To get the colours to work with each letter being different you had to put commas in between Each code. this is what mine looks like for the colours above.

#008AE6,#0099FF,#19A3FF,#33ADFF,#4DB8FF,#66C2FF,#80CCFF,#99D6FF

The whole thing looks like this and it's pretty self explanatory just by looking at it.

default_zpse1fd72d2.png

Name colours + pixel icon for the forums and profile.

Would anyone be interested in having these on the site? VOTE!

Last edited:

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Yes this is how they did it on the old forums I was on. It really helps to personalize the account and help brand yourself :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Yes this is how they did it on the old forums I was on. It really helps to personalize the account and help brand yourself :)

exactly!

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I Like the ideas, of just name colors in the shoutbox, not too sure about the pixel icon that'd probably be better to just keep in the forums imo.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
haha yah i was thinking just for forums and profiles.
that way things wouldn't get to cluttered in the SB :D <3

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
that one heckler just be like "back in my day everything was in black and white! and you could get a bottle of soda pop for a nickel! mehh"
these damn kids and their colorful text and their colorful banners and GERGLEFLOBBLEKNOCKER

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
i'm dying haha

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Purple would look so nice as my name colour right now! ❊

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
This is a great idea! I think a navy blue or gold name would look good right about now:D.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah I'm loving this idea, but like people have said, not in the shoutbox :) Otherwise, it's a great idea.

testing