• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Need a 6IV Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

covetousken

Youngster Joey
Credits
So, being the unluckiest human imaginable, I still don't have one of these in my life.

I have a menagerie of pretty cool pokémon I can trade for a 6IV Ditto: nature is not important, legitimacy is not important, but must have all SIX IVs.

I have a timid Shiny Event Gengar, a legit Celebi attained via Pokébank event, Therian Forme Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus, a Cresselia, the Swords of Justice trio (minus Keldeo), a Shiny Beldum, and an assortment of other oddities. Let me know, yeah?

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
do you happen to have anything with IVs? or that's trained?

covetousken

Youngster Joey
Credits
It's hard to get decent IVs on something without a 6Ditto, but I do have a Zoroark that's almost perfect. He's lvl68, Hasty, 252 Sp. Atk 252 Speed, 4 Sp. Def. 30-31/30-31/30-31/31/29-30/29

covetousken

Youngster Joey
Credits
I also have a few other random 3/6 -2/6 that are EV trained. An adamant HA Banette, an HA Ninetales, Jolly HA Infernape, stuff like that.

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
I could trade for the Cresselia :)

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
sorry for the wait...had to get it out the bank
my FC is 3368 1482 1341 if you don't have it added and I'll be Phenix in-game

Status