• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Need a Custom Avatar

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'm currently looking for a custom profile pic/avatar to use on Twitter, possibly PP, Discord and more. I'm open to pricing and I am able to put more PC in to my account if necessary :)

As for style, I'm open to suggestions but I'd prefer to start an IM with any artists willing to help me out first :)

Felicia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello :)
Im new here on PP but have been getting my hands dirty in Photoshop back and forth since 15 years now. Im also planning to start up a shop here for GFX soon so it would be great for me to help you out :)

Less

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Credits
Hey Matt! You know I am always available! :)

EDIT: Didn't want to post again, but the reply below was unnecessary and maybe it's only me but I found it rude towards my abilities, maybe I might not be as good as you, but that mean comment was not needed :)

Last edited:

Felicia

Youngster Joey
Credits
But yeah matt. you know im always better :eek:

EDIT You trigger me but whatever so: I find it unneccesary to reply to the thread since there already was a reply excersising your power as an already established member of the community.
I also find it repulsive how incredibly easily offended you are and how deeply narcisisticly you have to point out that you are a better person for editing your post and not replying again.
And HOW can you so eagerly CLAIM the role of a victim and at the same time try and achieve pity in the same sentence without hesitation.
Furthermore your incapability of seeing yourself is going to be your downfall but you are not going to be bothered by this reply since you are a full on narcisist thus you are incapable of even remotly handeling this critique and will surely keep acting on being victimized.
:Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1:

Last edited:

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
But yeah matt. you know im always better :eek:

EDIT You trigger me but whatever so: I find it unneccesary to reply to the thread since there already was a reply excersising your power as an already established member of the community.
I also find it repulsive how incredibly easily offended you are and how deeply narcisisticly you have to point out that you are a better person for editing your post and not replying again.
And HOW can you so eagerly CLAIM the role of a victim and at the same time try and achieve pity in the same sentence without hesitation.
Furthermore your incapability of seeing yourself is going to be your downfall but you are not going to be bothered by this reply since you are a full on narcisist thus you are incapable of even remotly handeling this critique and will surely keep acting on being victimized.
:Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1::Dummy1:

@Felicia, calm yourself. @Less, also calm yourself. I did not see the events take place because I wasn't here but toxicity is not what should be in the forums at all.

So before I go issuing actual warnings, consider this the verbal warning to not put another user down, if they want to offer their service, they are free to do so and it is up to the customer to decide and you respect their decision. If you want to talk about it further, then I ask you to IM me.

testing