• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Need help building doubles championship team

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
u don't have to be such a dick about it
Man, I'm trying to help you. I would be happy to teach you about VGC, since you say you don't know a lot about it. But at EVERY TURN when I try to do that, all I get back is something contrary and counter productive. And yes, I'm getting very frustrated.
You want help? I will help you. You want me to build a team for you? Sure, I'll put at least minimum effort to slap something together.
But don't then go telling me I'm wrong, and ignoring the help or advice you asked for. That upsets me.

NyanNyanja

Youngster Joey
Credits
Man, I'm trying to help you. I would be happy to teach you about VGC, since you say you don't know a lot about it. But at EVERY TURN when I try to do that, all I get back is something contrary and counter productive. And yes, I'm getting very frustrated.
You want help? I will help you. You want me to build a team for you? Sure, I'll put at least minimum effort to slap something together.
But don't then go telling me I'm wrong, and ignoring the help or advice you asked for. That upsets me.
I understand that just, I'm not used to any of these pkm I always use OU and all my double battle teams are all broken cuz of sun and moon, never even been in a vgc in my life just, in quite a lot of situations I see a lot of these Pokemon and Afew of them get rekt, easily, so I'm just abit uncomfortable, and I'll probs be abit unreasonable too sry bout that

Metal_matty

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I understand that just, I'm not used to any of these pkm I always use OU and all my double battle teams are all broken cuz of sun and moon, never even been in a vgc in my life just, in quite a lot of situations I see a lot of these Pokemon and Afew of them get rekt, easily, so I'm just abit uncomfortable, and I'll probs be abit unreasonable too sry bout that
Man, if somone try to helo you giving a role team and explain how does it work u should just listen and after try the team if u like if u don't , just say to get help with another team u can't exchange a Pokemon that work for his ability that is a sulporter principally for an aggro max speed, so it's normal that someone could lose the mind and left you alone
Btw i see u like aggro teams, u could try to make something starting on wich pokemon u would put in i can help ya btw say me 3 pokemon at least

NyanNyanja

Youngster Joey
Credits
So you just want someone to make you a VGC team? That's it? Fine. Just use this.

Oranguru @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Instruct
- Protect

Torkoal @ Charcoal
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Lilligant (F) @ Big Root
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sleep Powder
- After You
- Giga Drain
- Protect

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Wide Guard
- Heavy Slam
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Poison Jab

Milotic @ Adrenaline Orb
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Recover
- Protect
Y does milotic have adrenaline orb?

Metal_matty

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Cuz in vgc intimidate is a most pick so it let's milotic get an extra stage in speed that allows her to do her work better

h3nz.GENius

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm thinking would this be good combined with a garchomp partner
Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Facade
- Discharge
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
problem with that is you want your chomp to quake without killing your tapu, you could try having a alolan riachu as once the terrain is st it will avoid garchomps quake :Thumbsup:
also if you need any pokemon for vgc i can help, go to my shop and you will get a free order as you will be in the first 5 :Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:
thanks

h3nz.GENius

Youngster Joey
Credits
That facade totally useless and the spech let him less the discharge power, better put on a Life Orb , and in combo u could put an alolan raichu to get speed control or a garchomp, if u take a garchomp u could think about a baloon fornthe koko so u can do a complete clear of the enemies with discharge/dazzling gleam+Earthquake
i usually prefer air balloon

testing