• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Need help evolving kadabra

flyinfreak

Youngster Joey
Credits
i have a lvl 68 kadabra that I'm trying to evolve. Would anyone be willing to trade it back or maybe just trade for an equivalent kadabra?

Jordi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Hi, i can help you if you want ? ;3

Steelix

Youngster Joey
Credits
I could too but since I'm playing with German settings, your mon would be called "Simsala" instead of "Alakazam"... If you don't mind?

KillJoyNoel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i have a lvl 68 kadabra that I'm trying to evolve. Would anyone be willing to trade it back or maybe just trade for an equivalent kadabra?
For the simple trade evolutions that don't require held items or anything else (i.e. Alakazam, Gengar etc.), I found it easier just to use the in game GTS. There's nearly always trades available where people have deposited Kadabra, seeking Kadabra, which is the same as what you're asking here :)

flyinfreak

Youngster Joey
Credits
For the simple trade evolutions that don't require held items or anything else (i.e. Alakazam, Gengar etc.), I found it easier just to use the in game GTS. There's nearly always trades available where people have deposited Kadabra, seeking Kadabra, which is the same as what you're asking here :)
Ok. I'm new to the online trading...last game I played was Red lol. I'll check it out though thanks

KillJoyNoel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ok. I'm new to the online trading...last game I played was Red lol. I'll check it out though thanks
How'd you get on with it?

The only thing with this method is that you'll just get any random Alakazam.

If you want to evolve yours specifically, then here is a good place so you can evolve it and get it back :)

If the latter is the case then I'll do it for you.

flyinfreak

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks but I just figured it out. My gf has Y and I just traded it back using gts. Didn't know you could do that. Thanks anyway

testing