• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed New Event NEW UPDATE 6IV Pikachu Minato Mirai (SURF) AKA Outbreakchu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyln23

Youngster Joey
Credits
hi, i want to buy
[Pikachu] ランドマーク みなとみらい 08094 Naïve Good endurance 8/9/2014 JPN Static Air Balloon
[Pikachu] あかレンガ みなとみらい 08094 Naughty Takes plenty of siestas 8/9/2014 JPN Static Sea Incense
[Pikachu] コスモW みなとみらい 08094 Gentle Quick to flee 8/9/2014 JPN Static Comet Shard
could you like explain me how to give you 900credits because I'm new to this, thanks!

Hopsin

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
hi, i want to buy
[Pikachu] ランドマーク みなとみらい 08094 Naïve Good endurance 8/9/2014 JPN Static Air Balloon
[Pikachu] あかレンガ みなとみらい 08094 Naughty Takes plenty of siestas 8/9/2014 JPN Static Sea Incense
[Pikachu] コスモW みなとみらい 08094 Gentle Quick to flee 8/9/2014 JPN Static Comet Shard
could you like explain me how to give you 900credits because I'm new to this, thanks!

Yes the top right where it shows how many credits you have click on transfer,then where it says the reciever put Hopsin the amount and a note if youd like,as soon as I recieve the payment Ill be ready to trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing