• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active New Official YouTube Laddering Series!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
The clue is in the thread title really! Laddering was something highly suggested in the YT poll but I decided to put a spin on it and make it more interesting - the first idea I had sounded too much like subhub and the other was basically a road to ranked, so I decides to put my own spin on it. Tell me if you like it please!

In a sort of PBL-eske fashion, each week I will ask people to submit random Pokemon from different tiers for me to build about 2 teams out of and go and get some matches on the ladder. To explain a bit better, each week I will ask for suggestions in this thread where people submit Pokemon they would like to see used in the series, however, there is a catch! You can't give me 6 OU Pokemon or 6 NU Pokemon - it has to be a balance! Starting at OU, I will take 3 OU Pokemon, 3 UU Pokemon, 2 RU Pokemon and 2 NU and below Pokemon to make a few teams out of and post each week.

And yes, I did say 'each week'! Along with Yung's Egglocke, the Podcast, my Nuzlocke, the Newscast and more, the site YouTube will have a lot of content coming very soon, so you can guarantee regular episodes of this series!

The title is still a work in progress, but you can start saying mons that you would like me to use. However, there are a few ground rules!
  • You may only submit one Pokemon per week
  • You have to stick to the order of tiers. If we're in OU, submit OU Pokemon first before moving into UU.
  • No sets can be listed - I have to work that out for myself!
  • After a Pokemon has been chosen, it cannot be picked for another 3 weeks - this is to let many different Pokemon be explored!

That's everything from me! In the future I may try a Ubers/UU version of this but we'll have to see :) Start listing Pokemon right away and I hope you like the series guys - thanks!

testing