• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New Player (Contemplating about getting the game)

Sharklad

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello to the community of PP, I've been a pokemon fan since I was young & have played the 1st gen trading card game as well. Recently I have an urge of getting this game, due to the vast open world as it can be played over the internet (correct me if i'm wrong), I feel a little anxious & am in need of some questions to be answered by the experienced community of PP.

1. I am aware that you're able to trade pokemon among players how does that work?
2. How does buying & selling pokemon work? I'm aware that the currency on this site is called PC & you're able to trade 1200 PP for 8USD (correct me if i'm wrong). How difficult is it to obtain a pokemon worthy of selling & how difficult is it to achieve 1200 PP?

I do have more questions but at the moment it is all jammed up in my head & I will definitely update this post with more question.

Thanks once again to whoever has took the time to read this points. :)

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Hello to the community of PP, I've been a pokemon fan since I was young & have played the 1st gen trading card game as well. Recently I have an urge of getting this game, due to the vast open world as it can be played over the internet (correct me if i'm wrong), I feel a little anxious & am in need of some questions to be answered by the experienced community of PP.

1. I am aware that you're able to trade pokemon among players how does that work?
2. How does buying & selling pokemon work? I'm aware that the currency on this site is called PC & you're able to trade 1200 PP for 8USD (correct me if i'm wrong). How difficult is it to obtain a pokemon worthy of selling & how difficult is it to achieve 1200 PP?

I do have more questions but at the moment it is all jammed up in my head & I will definitely update this post with more question.

Ok so i'll answer both
1) It is basically a system where you can contact anyone for a trade and they can put up a offer and you put up your offer. (this is the system actually in the game). If you are talking about the trading on the site then you need to make a post in the trading section with your offers and then people will reply if interested.
2) To buy a pokemon you need to go to a shop. They are all in the selling section of the site. To get a pokemon worthy of selling it really needs to be 6iv and custom to the person's orders so it is quite difficult. If you are active on the site and do start selling 1200pc will be quick to come by.
Any more questions, feel free to ask.

AdamC

Youngster Joey
Credits
#1 shortly after starting the game you will be equipped with A device called a play nav, it has options such as, play with others, play with your Pokemon, and train your Pokemon. Under play with others online it offers 3 distinct ways to trade Pokemon, the wonder trade which let's you trade random Pokemon with random people around the world never knowing what your going to get, then there is gts which let's you search for specific Pokemon, and finnaly there is the trade option which let's you trade with people either over the internet via WiFi or with people much closer via local wireless.

#2 As for buying and selling Pokemon, most people that sell here generate there Pokemon and items using a program on there computer then transfer the data to there SD card <-- that's the short dumbed down version goggle for a better version. Buy ad for breeding them in game it is tedious however some still do it -->http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_breeding
And as for aquring PC, you get 1 PS for replying to a post, and 3 PC for making an original post, so of you don't buy your PC its gonna take a while to get to 1200..
Buy PC here http://perfectpokemon.com/payment-paypal/ good luck and have fun.

Last edited:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits

I believe two above me answered your question on the trade system for in-game use. However, the site has strict guidelines for pc, minimal price for selling Pokemon and items are 60pc no ifs ands or buts. Secondly, as AdamC mentioned 1pc per post and 2pc per thread creation, but keep in mind, no double posting and no posting constantly within a short period of time. A moderator of the site will send you a warning for pc spamming. Thirdly, you can simply buy PC via PayPal through the buy credits option where your PC on the upper right side or you can become a Premium Member, where you gain a certain amount of pc per month. That about covers the use of pc, if you do have any more questions on pc don't hesitate to ask veteran member of the site (like me for example).

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
The PC per thread creation is 3 since the update of the 20 PC rule to 60 PC