• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

NEW POKEMON CONFIRMED: Magiana (spoilers)

shiny luma

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
corocoro3162.jpg

This new Pokémon is called Magiana and it is supposed to play a large part in the new Volcanion movie!
Its classification is Man-Made Pokémon. No type has been revealed. Posses a metallic body, text confirms it was 'made by human hands'. It was made over 500 years ago. Volcanion is chasing Magiana, only it knows Magiana's secret.

What do you guys think of this new Pokémon? what roles do you think it will play and what typing do you think I will have? I personally think it will be a fairy steel Pokémon. Put your opinion down bellow and I hope you have a wonderful day! I know I will! :D

shiny luma

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
From what some one said on Serebii apparently lots of people have said it's pronounced machina like Ex Machina

but I'm looking forward to it, it just means that a new game will be coming out soon
It could also just be a addition to pokemon Z

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
NICE !
Kinda reminds me of Diancie though by design like a combination of diancie and genesect.

Natmis

Youngster Joey
Credits
Fairy-Steel makes sense... But that would be somewhat boring. Give us a flying-steel legendary already! Nice design however. It is VERY close to Diancie but I've always loved Diancie's design so no complaints here :)

BadLeeroy

Youngster Joey
Credits
It certainly is weird. Pokemon design sure has gotten lame. Some are purely awesome and most are odd. The newer Pokemon seem to be designed by a child. Lugia was designed by a child, but it looks cool. It grew on me with its fat finger wings and heart belly. A maid like robot pokemon just seems odd to me. Apparently it transforms from a PokeBall shape. Also it is linked to Volcanion which I hope it isn't some lame story. Volcanion seems impressive if done right.

Its kinda like how the three swords of justice got a my little pony. They always find a way to mess up something. Kinda like how Ash is the ONLY person these Legendary Pokemon seem to find. At this point I would arrest the guy on conspiracy and vigilante justice.

I can't wait to see how Ash happens to end up in the city where these new Pokemon randomly show up. That and how Ash somehow thinks he is helping when he does nothing but talk. He inspired a Pony to grow a male body part on their forehead haha. Just by saying he believes in him. The power of friendship is so strong. I also love to see that level 794 Pikachu who is an attention stealer.

shiny luma

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It certainly is weird. Pokemon design sure has gotten lame. Some are purely awesome and most are odd. The newer Pokemon seem to be designed by a child. Lugia was designed by a child, but it looks cool. It grew on me with its fat finger wings and heart belly. A maid like robot pokemon just seems odd to me. Apparently it transforms from a PokeBall shape. Also it is linked to Volcanion which I hope it isn't some lame story. Volcanion seems impressive if done right.

Its kinda like how the three swords of justice got a my little pony. They always find a way to mess up something. Kinda like how Ash is the ONLY person these Legendary Pokemon seem to find. At this point I would arrest the guy on conspiracy and vigilante justice.

I can't wait to see how Ash happens to end up in the city where these new Pokemon randomly show up. That and how Ash somehow thinks he is helping when he does nothing but talk. He inspired a Pony to grow a male body part on their forehead haha. Just by saying he believes in him. The power of friendship is so strong. I also love to see that level 794 Pikachu who is an attention stealer.
eh I like the new designs but each to their own and it would be nice if we could get a new pokemon star

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Hmmmm...looks familiar...

Aegis-610x333.jpg
I think everything now a days can be connected to having been inspired from something else, IMO. :) I can't put my finger on it, but this look of the big bottomed female looking robot is very very familiar...

And Mega Diancie is literally Goddess Madoka. :p

tumblr_mxafmuasn11qdfk4wo3_r1_500.gif

719___mega_diancie_by_tails19950-d7m85wn.png

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
I think everything now a days can be connected to having been inspired from something else, IMO. :) I can't put my finger on it, but this look of the big bottomed female looking robot is very very familiar...

And Mega Diancie is literally Goddess Madoka. :p

tumblr_mxafmuasn11qdfk4wo3_r1_500.gif

719___mega_diancie_by_tails19950-d7m85wn.png
From a design perspective, you're very much correct. We pull inspiration from our experiences, and sometimes, those overlap. Or sometimes, two completely different concepts can spring from the same root experience. My point is, I'll never again see a Diancie and not think about Madoka. Thank you <3

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Machina might just play some sort of role in the games new mechanic which some people are speculating pokemon fusion and stuff.

testing