• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New Teams Layout Tutorial - 7/13/15

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

New Teams Layout Tutorial
Hope this helps the team leaders, feel free to post any additional questions below.​

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

360P? BWEH! :C
Its showing up that way because you are watching it embeded. Maximize the vid or watch it on Youtube and it should change to full 1080p.

K

Krelbit

Its showing up that way because you are watching it embeded. Maximize the vid or watch it on Youtube and it should change to full 1080p.

Yep, moved over to youtube and finished it there after about two minutes. Are mass alerts only supposed to be like 30 characters? I couldn't even fit a whole sentence into them.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Yep, moved over to youtube and finished it there after about two minutes. Are mass alerts only supposed to be like 30 characters? I couldn't even fit a whole sentence into them.
Its sort of like a tweet to your members.
The alert dropdown isn't meant for long messages, you can post those in your team forums.

K

Krelbit

Its sort of like a tweet to your members.
The alert dropdown isn't meant for long messages, you can post those in your team forums.

I tried to post "Testing! We can send mass alerts now!" and that wouldn't fit :(