• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New Years Resolution Giveaway

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Post your new years resolution and get yourself a free Pokemon courtesy of yours truly. Simple as that. I'm going to attempt to base the Pokemon you get off of your resolution. For example, if your New Years resolution is to go to the gym more often, I may give you a Lopunny holding a Lopunite or a Gurdur. All Pokemon will be battle ready and distributed after New Year's day. So team Nova, what are your goals for next year?

#NovaGiveaway

Last edited:

Spiritburst

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My new years resolutions? Alright.I'm not sure if we were only supposed to do one, but yeah.
1. I just straight up, want to be a better battler, being able to adapt quickly as well as making better sets that synergize together. I want to be the very best, that no one ever was ;)
2. I want to be more committed to people- most of my relationships have one flaw:I don't put in that much effort into them, and I feel like they'd be a lot more fulfilling and developed if I did that.
3. I want to go to the gym LOL- yeah, it's typical, but it's true- I need to put on muscle mass.

Welp, that's it.

Spiritburst

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If I had to choose one, it would probably be number 2. Or Number 1. Which ever gets me a better pokemon ;). No, I would choose number 2, but I'm afraid I'll get some luvdisc or some shit.

AndromedaNexus

Lorekeeper
Donor
Credits
If anything, my resolution for 2015 is to finish it as happy as I am this year right now, if I can do that, then I will consider myself accomplished.

Reactions: Dom

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Quit smoking these dam cigars. Toxic cancer sticks
You'll get a Weezing (kinda fits).

My new years resolutions? Alright.I'm not sure if we were only supposed to do one, but yeah.
1. I just straight up, want to be a better battler, being able to adapt quickly as well as making better sets that synergize together. I want to be the very best, that no one ever was ;)
2. I want to be more committed to people- most of my relationships have one flaw:I don't put in that much effort into them, and I feel like they'd be a lot more fulfilling and developed if I did that.
3. I want to go to the gym LOL- yeah, it's typical, but it's true- I need to put on muscle mass.

Welp, that's it.
You'll get a growlithe(the loyal Pokemon for trying to be more committed to others). I'll make sure to get you a fire stone for evolving it as well.

If anything, my resolution for 2015 is to finish it as happy as I am this year right now, if I can do that, then I will consider myself accomplished.
You'll get a Slowbro for being content with how you are now.

My New Year's Resolution is to stop waiting til New Year's to make Resolutions :)
You get a uh...slaking for slaking off on making your resolution until now. :p I may need to think yours over for a bit Blaguard. XD

If you would like specific moves, notify me via PM.

4sap 4bra

Youngster Joey
Credits
my new years resolution is to find the strength to stick to this vegan diet, and become as conscious as i can about getting proper nutrition and giving my body what it needs to live. also to find time to go for more walks, and hopefully encourage my father who has diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol problems to maybe follow suit eventually. and clear my mind before i start my new semester in IT school in detroit.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
My new years resolution is to realise how awesome I am, and stop eating cupcakes.
Someone really wants a Slurpuff. :p

my new years resolution is to find the strength to stick to this vegan diet, and become as conscious as i can about getting proper nutrition and giving my body what it needs to live. also to find time to go for more walks, and hopefully encourage my father who has diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol problems to maybe follow suit eventually. and clear my mind before i start my new semester in IT school in detroit.
Magikarp greatly appreciates your new lifestyle choice (don't worry, it's a born and bred gyarados that'll have a heart scale attached).

My New Years resolution would be to strengthen relationships with my family members and be brave
This one is a bit of a stretch, but you'll get Gallade since it fits the family theme kind of and is a brave protector of its trainer or family.

My new years resolution is to work it work it UH fierce!
I dont know how to reward you, but lets say nidoking for now cause its uh...fierce.

My New Years resolution is to try and inspire people to work harder! ;) ( I am a personal trainer) lol
For you a lopunny since it reminds me of an 80's female workout instructor. (I know its a bit of a stretch, but this is tougher than I thought it would be).

4sap 4bra

Youngster Joey
Credits
thanks mate

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Get better at battling for sure. XD but really I want to be able to talk to people more, maybe get a girlfriend one day. :) I'm extremely shy. I also want to get my writing up and running again.

Golem1997

Youngster Joey
Credits
My new years resolution is , i want to be stronger and have courage to get out of my comfort zone and become a better person :Chicken:

Last edited:

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Lets see... Mine might be difficult.

My new years resolution is to essentially 'fix' myself. For my new year I plan on going to counselling and anxiety sessions to try and sort out my messed up brain. :Dead: I pretty much panic over nothing all the time. Like, seriously over nothing. But obviously it has caused my physical health to become non-existent.

I've just made a Chansey *crosses fingers* Please don't be a chansey xD
Thank you for this giveaway btw <3 :3

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
My new years resolution is , i want to be stronger and have courage to get out of my comfort zone and become a better person :Chicken:
Braviary sounds like the perfect Pokemon for you. Let it remind you to be brave.

Get better at battling for sure. XD but really I want to be able to talk to people more, maybe get a girlfriend one day. :) I'm extremely shy. I also want to get my writing up and running again.
What would you say to Zoroark? As one of the few talking Pokemon I think it could be a good reminder of your goal and I'd love to keep the prizes as varied as possible.

My new years resolution is to essentially 'fix' myself. For my new year I plan on going to counselling and anxiety sessions to try and sort out my messed up brain. :Dead: I pretty much panic over nothing all the time. Like, seriously over nothing. But obviously it has caused my physical health to become non-existent.

CHANSEY! :p Don't worry, you'll get a Whishmur born to shout loudly at ghosts as an Exploud.

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits

Hey, I know the feeling. I have the same problem. Panicking over pointless things all the time. I feel like my brain is screwed up.

ashwintay

Youngster Joey
Credits
My new years resolution would be studying harder and get good grades to make my family proud and be a better person :) !