• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nik's Custom Shoppe - Cheap Prices, Good Quality, and it's Anything you want!

Nikolai

Youngster Joey
Credits
Wallpaper.png

Hey, welcome to my shop! I'm Nik, I'm new here and I wanted to open up a shop to not only get to know the people of this site, but also to make you all Pokemon! If you want cheap Pokemon made quickly (as quick as I can) with the upmost quality, then my shop is the shop for you! I'll sell you everything that you need quickly and correctly, all of my Pokemon work like any other caught 'mon, meaning you can take them to official tournaments. I hope you consider buying from me because I would enjoy having you as a customer!

Contact me:
Discord - https://discord.gg/72y7F7K
Email (If discord is inconvenient): [email protected]
Or just post in the thread of course!

If I'm here and available, then you can be sure your order will be completed and traded to you in a short amount of time! But sadly I'm burdened by school time, I'm currently doing some research around my school to find the best places to do "Breeding." Until then, if you find me not available, I recommend you go to another one of our trusty shops at Perfect Pokemon!
I STILL WORK WITH ORAS AND XY! So don't be afraid to ask for a 'mon.

All of my Pokemon are legit and will be counted as legit for years to come, I have had people who bought my Pokemon and take them to tournaments (I used to sell on eBay) and come back safely!

MY POKEMON PRICES:
Perfect Pokemon Prices.PNG

Purchasing Details:

Pokemon (Nickname) (M/F) @Item
Ability: (Ability name)
EV Spread: HP: (0)/Atk: (0)/Def: (0)/SpA: (0)/SpD: (0)/Spe: (0)
Level: (1 - 100)
Shiny: (Yes/No)
Nature: (Nature)
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4
Pokeball: (Insert ball name)
IV:
OT:

OT is optional, you can also send me your ID and SID. If not, I'll have them keep it default. Nickname is 12 max don't forget!

You can also use Pokemon Showdown to make your Pokemon, but it's not necessary.
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder

Just tell me if you want anything extra when using Showdown though!

Also, If you leave positive feedback after a purchase, then you'll get a free Pokemon in any of your next orders!

Thank you for reading this far! I hope you have a good day!

Last edited:

Jetpack

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Hey there! Welcome to PerfectPokemon and goodluck with your shop, but the minimum selling price here is 60PC, so you might need to adjust your prices.

Nikolai

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry about that haha! I edited them!

Breederiam

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
So 400 Pkc fir a box of genned event mews?

Hammahness

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Pokemon:Rayquaza
Nickname:
Level:100
Pokeball
Nature:Jolly
Ability:Air lock
Item:Lum berry
IVs:all 31
EVs: 252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Moves:
Dragon Dance
Dragon Ascent
Earthquake
Extreme Speed

Pokemon:Mew
Nickname:
Level:100
Pokeball
Nature:Careful
Ability:Synchronize
Item:Leftovers
IVs:all 31
EVs: 252 Hp/32 Spe/224 SpD
Moves:
Taunt
Soft-Boiled
Will-O-Wisp
Knock off

Both in Pokemon Sun please :)

Breederiam

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
You're completely right, yes.[/QUOTE]

want to make me a box of event mews shiny if possible . I'll give you the 400 Pkc

Nikolai

Youngster Joey
Credits
I wish I could set up notifications for this site or something, but you got it! Send me your sets if you want them and be ready to see your Pokémon soon!

Breederiam

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
can you do this with

8 timid
8 modest
7 jolly
7 adamant

seeing as how a box contains 30 those would be the nature's I'd like .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170129-221215.png
    Screenshot_20170129-221215.png
    236.6 KB · Views: 84

Nikolai

Youngster Joey
Credits
can you do this with

8 timid
8 modest
7 jolly
7 adamant

seeing as how a box contains 30 those would be the nature's I'd like .
You got it dude

Breederiam

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
I'm out of work tomorrow around 4pm central time. let me know when we can do this trade. I never asked for ivs but if you make them all 5ivs with only Def missing that be awesome .

Nikolai

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm out of work tomorrow around 4pm central time. let me know when we can do this trade. I never asked for ivs but if you make them all 5ivs with only Def missing that be awesome .
I'm available for the rest of the night so hmu on discord when you're ready to trade

testing