• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Clutch's Competitive Edge Kalos Breeds and Legendaries (IATS Shop)

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
aba9p98n80baxrcfg.jpg

Hello and welcome to my shop. Here I breed just about any Pokemon you can think of from legendaries to forgotten gems. All Pokemon are 6 iv (or specially IVed for certain hidden powers), shiny or not shiny, in any ball, and come in a multitude of natures and with EVs just the way you like (or a standard spread I already have trained onto a Pokemon).

Pricing
Battle Ready Kalos Breeds: 300 PC
Legendaries/Event Pokemon: 300 PC
Battle Ready Gen 5 or earlier Pokemon: 200 PC or referral
Dex fillers: Case by case
Teams: 1000 - 1500 PC depending on the Pokemon going to the team.
Egg moves: Additional cost in some instances but no more than +40 per Pokemon

All Kalos based Pokemon and Legendaries are available with any nature, EVs, and ability (for all non legends). Prices can be haggled down with egg move Pokemon and Pokemon with gen 5 moves or hidden abilities.

Sales
Loyalty Discount: After 5 separate purchases or 1500 PC in sales, I offer a 20% loyalty discount
Nova Discount: 10% off for any Nova noble

Refunds are available if a breed is unsatisfactory.
Shout out to @matt for helping with the shop and being my partner in crime. Any orders I can't fill on my own will go to @Miles8089

aba9p98n80baxrcfg.jpg

Last edited:

Abstractical

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you for the Latias and Deoxys, notsoclutch!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Can I get a Greninja please?