• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nova Board: Make A Change!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
im still new to nova but im regularly active as to where my opinions and ideas to help assist team oreo was a fruitless labor I feel as thou it may not be here although I already see this team is more active by far and organized I still feel as thou I'd at the least like to take part in this if ull have me

THanks for the interest! I'll add you to the PM right away :)

Rias Gremory

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to be a part of the team nova board.
Reasons: I would like to be more involved with the team and this might be a good route to go. I am the admin and co-founder of multiple forums that are not alive today because of a dispute between two members who ended up splitting the forum up. I have great problem solving skills and also i have good communication skills. I hope you give me a chance even though i am new

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
I'd like to sign up for the board, ah.... I can't really think of stuff to say about myself on this so ah.... yeah....

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would like to be a part of the team nova board.
Reasons: I would like to be more involved with the team and this might be a good route to go. I am the admin and co-founder of multiple forums that are not alive today because of a dispute between two members who ended up splitting the forum up. I have great problem solving skills and also i have good communication skills. I hope you give me a chance even though i am new

Adding

I'd like to sign up for the board, ah.... I can't really think of stuff to say about myself on this so ah.... yeah....

Adding

yooo dom add muaa

Did you read the op o_O

MasterMarshin420

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would love to be apart of this for a few reasons.......First I Love a friendly debate,I can see pros and cons in a lot if debates and try to come up with compromise's that's fair for everyone if they agree, second I love that this is based on Team Ideas and not just a leaders and that's what Makes Team Nova The Best!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would love to be apart of this for a few reasons.......First I Love a friendly debate,I can see pros and cons in a lot if debates and try to come up with compromise's that's fair for everyone if they agree, second I love that this is based on Team Ideas and not just a leaders and that's what Makes Team Nova The Best!

Awesome, let me add you now ^>^

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Nova Board is a way for you members to make a change!

This is a special opportunity for you to actively take part in your team and change things you don't like, add things you do, and tell me and the other staff members what we're doing wrong, right, and what can be changed!

Not all teams offer special boards like this so I strongly advise you to take part and be active in the growing and thriving of Nova!

Post a short application below on why you would like to be on the Nova Board and the current members will discuss it in our private group PM!

Once added (If added) You will be able to freely express your ideas and critiques for the team in the PM. This PM is a more direct way to ensure the team hears what you have to say. Once added to the board you will be seen as more credible and have a larger say

If you are not accepted*: You can still post on the wall, any of the aforementioned things and they will be seen but, may not be looked at as quickly!

This is a good way to take part in the team and actively work towards those promotions or just help out in general!

I give you guys credit this is a good idea. I know you guys don't see me as the most professional person, but I'm very open to helping others in and out of team. I'd like to take part on the Nova board because I've had ideas in the past that I'd like to put into motion via team nova and there are a few things that we do now I think we can improve on, in my personal opinion. But that list is little to non existent in comparison to other teams that I've seen.

*I would also like to note that I am also quite skilled at setting up events

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I give you guys credit this is a good idea. I know you guys don't see me as the most professional person, but I'm very open to helping others in and out of team. I'd like to take part on the Nova board because I've had ideas in the past that I'd like to put into motion via team nova and there are a few things that we do now I think we can improve on, in my personal opinion. But that list is little to non existent in comparison to other teams that I've seen.

*I would also like to note that I am also quite skilled at setting up events

You're loyal to the team and I know you have good ideas, let me add you now :]