• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nova Donations Thread!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Anyone who donates will be rewarded,

Every 100PC donation will get the donor's shop mentioned in our official directory! Not only does this help out the team but, it promotes your business! The only condition required is that you post your donation amount here, and include a discount or bonus of any sort to Nova Nobles+!

Every 500PC donation gets you a custom team made by myself! I put it together with my premium pokemon and items then send it over!

Anything above or below is welcomed happily :)

Description
: Team Nova members can donate PC to help pay for future banners, advertise our team banner, fund future events, and much more.

(Special note: donating is not mandatory)

How to: Simply send your PC to @NovaBank
_____

- Although donations are optional, 10 PC a day goes a long way.

Help make Nova the greatest team on this site! Thank you.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I donated 200 PC recently. If I donate 300 PC eventually do I get a free team or do I have to do it one at a time?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I donated 200 PC recently. If I donate 300 PC eventually do I get a free team or do I have to do it one at a time?

Thanks, much appreciated

Totals are cumulative so you can donate over time, it doesn't have to be all at once to get points

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
NovaBank hasnt been seen since August so should I send it to somebody else?

Nope, it's an account I run, I got it verified by the owner so it's all good and set up

I just don't use it unless I'm making a purchase for the team or verifying a donation :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
How long will it be till I recieve the team?

Once i get the donation then you give me any specifications and it shouldn't take very long but I do have midterms, no longer than 3 days i'd say most likely less than 1

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Alright cool, I appreciate it

Any specifications send to me on this account via Inbox and I can use those such as stall, offensive, rain, etc

If you have no preferences and just want a kick ass team just PM me saying that xD