• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nova: Let's Chat!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
So whose getting the ORAS demo?

Santi

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have it and I've already beat it 10 times, idk if it's worth to continue beating it. How do you get Mega Steelix though?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I have it and I've already beat it 10 times, idk if it's worth to continue beating it. How do you get Mega Steelix though?

What region are you in?

Santi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well, I can't see Mega Steelix in any competitive team but that's a serious drawback :_

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Well, I can't see Mega Steelix in any competitive team but that's a serious drawback :_

There'll always be stones floating around don't worry lol

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Sadly? IMO Glalie is the better of the 2

I agree, more variety we could use a badass ice type due to the lack of variety anyway, He has a cooler design too

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
So whose getting ORAS day one? I might not be able to since i'm on campus and it's a lot of work to get to a gamestop xD

I might order it online though hmm, What are you guys doing?

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
So whose getting ORAS day one? I might not be able to since i'm on campus and it's a lot of work to get to a gamestop xD

I might order it online though hmm, What are you guys doing?
I pre-ordered not too long ago. I'm getting it day 1!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I pre-ordered not too long ago. I'm getting it day 1!

So many people are, I feel bad for anyone downloading it from the eshop goodluck to them lol

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
So many people are, I feel bad for anyone downloading it from the eshop goodluck to them lol
Haha, that'll be awful. I actually used to have your same problem Dom. Gamestop used to be a 20 minute walk both ways. Now I'm like 5 minutes from it, so the midnight launch will be no big deal.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Haha, that'll be awful. I actually used to have your same problem Dom. Gamestop used to be a 20 minute walk both ways. Now I'm like 5 minutes from it, so the midnight launch will be no big deal.

If i was at home i would just drive or get a ride easy peasy, i guess shipping it here will be the best bet but i need to go there to get a giftcard anyways maybe ill go into town this weekend and set an order

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yea I'm getting it day one. I'm considering pulling my pre-order from gamestop so I can get a plushie from toysrus