• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nova Recruit and Referral System

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Team Nova is known to be a super active and super friendly team, We're always looking to expand so naturally, I am looking to enlist our great community of members to help us thrive!

I plan on enacting a points system for referrals so that members who actively refer other members to the team will be rewarded for their support and efforts! Every member you refer can post here and tag your name using @(Your Name) and this will reward the referrer 1 point.

Rewards
1 Point - 1 Pokemon+Item of your choice
3 Points - 4 Pokemon of your choice
5 Points - A team of your choosing + Instant Noble Rank!
10 Points - A custom team made by myself!

(All pokemon are from my stock so they are only perfect IVs, Shiny, Level 100, and Battleready. There are certain limitations on some NFE pokemon who aren't competitively viable)

Team Nova has four distinctive ranks that are achievable by all members to a degree. *This thread is a good way to gain standing in our decisions to promote members*, Referring members shows us your loyalty and support and allows you to stand out among your peers! You do not need to get 5 points to achieve this rank.

Not only am I team leader but, I am also a moderator. This means that I know when and if you make multiple accounts. It's stupid so don't do it. **Not only will it result in you not getting points but, it will result in a kick from the team and possible ban!**

Remember guys, Nova is only as great as its members make it!

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Does this count towards members you have already convinced to join, or is it something starting fresh from now?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Does this count towards members you have already convinced to join, or is it something starting fresh from now?

I'm gonna say it's a fresh start just for organizational purposes, sorry anyone who was screwed over by this but, I appreciate the members either way

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'm gonna say it's a fresh start just for organizational purposes, sorry anyone who was screwed over by this but, I appreciate the members either way
It's not a problem :p Just saves you get flooded by people listing all the previous members they got to join in the past.

*Rolls up sleeves* Time to go promoting :D

Reactions: Dom

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I see you Dom using the referral system, very nice! :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hum, a question, the reward is a random Pokémon, or what?

The rewards are clearly listed in the OP...

Rewards
3 Points - 4 Pokemon of your choice
5 Points - A team of your choosing + Instant Noble Rank!
10 Points - A custom team made by myself!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
is it a random one?
Of your choice and right under it says

"(All pokemon are from my stock so they are only perfect IVs, Shiny, Level 100, and Battleready. There are certain limitations on some NFE pokemon who aren't competitively viable)"

Please read the OP before asking about it >.<

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits