• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nova Recruit and Referral System

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
she forgot her password and made a new account. right now she is waiting for her vitrification email

Having multiple accounts is against site rules though, why didn't she just get her password emailed to her?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Wizz

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just a quick question on how it works, just say I refer someone and I get a point, I claim a pokemon, when I refer 2more people am I on 3 or 2 points? I'm pretty much saying do you have to save your points for the higher ones?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Just a quick question on how it works, just say I refer someone and I get a point, I claim a pokemon, when I refer 2more people am I on 3 or 2 points? I'm pretty much saying do you have to save your points for the higher ones?

If you redeem points they reset

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Yangzhoui

Youngster Joey
Credits
Btw i have a friend joining soon but i have a question about the reward. Are the pokemons caught and trained legit? And if you have 1 point can you choose the pokemon or only the item. If they are all legit i admire the dedication towards pokemon games cause i have played over 350 hours with all pokemon games combined and chained up to chains of 200 but have never encounterd a shiny x.x