• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nova Wall of Fame

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
As a team that prides themselves on being the best competitive team on Perfect Pokemon, I've decided that I'd like to start to archive the achievements of our members. I may not always be available to congratulate you on your accomplishments, but I still want any and all achievements to be well known and hopefully the honor of being placed on this wall is a nice motivation to help push us even further!

Titles Winners
@Dom : 9 in total; One to rule them all, The Comeback, Powerplay 1, Powerplay 3, Underused, Overused, Neverused, Not Fully Evolved, Little Cup
@notsoclutch : 4 in total; Powerplay 2, Rarelyused, Dope, Egged
@Miles : 3 in total; Paritallyused (come on Doulie, you know it's just PU), No Love, Winter is Coming
@SoIidSmok3 : 3 in total; Naughty or Nice, Powerplay 4, King of the Ring 2
@MegaHitmonlee : 2 in total; No Justice No Peace, Bang Bang
@DRAG0NIT3 : 1 in total; March Madness
@BigTimeBrownie : 1 in total; Like a Boss
@urban1ninja : 1 in total; Summer Lovin
*work in progress lot's of data to mine through, but team wars and potentially finals will be added in later*

*Note, I had been planning this for a while, hopefully it doesn't look too vain that I released this the day after I won a title Q.Q

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Wow, so that guy Dom got 9 in total? Thats pretty cool, looks like I am going to have to step my game up then, and start playing to my potential ;)
From what I keep hearing about you, you'll be on the board in no time, but don't think I'll let you get titles so easily. :p

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Wow, so that guy Dom got 9 in total? Thats pretty cool, looks like I am going to have to step my game up then, and start playing to my potential ;)

I heard he was pretty ok

Also cool post clutch and good job all you guys winning belts for Nova :]

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
When I get wifi, I'll make sure to help add to this board ;)

testing